thirteen; "can you deepthroat it?"

chapter thirteen!
( "can you deepthroat it?" )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
finn

THREE DAYS had passed. three.

three days since i had actually admitted out loud that i liked millie, and nothing had changed.

i was still head over heels for her, she still thought i was a fuckboy. nothing had changed.

i sat beside jack in second period, a class that we didn't have with anyone else. i wasn't paying attention, of course. i thought only of millie.

i thought of her accent and how she loved and missed britain. i thought of her gorgeous brown eyes and how you could just fall into them and stare for hours, mesmerized. i thought of her brown hair that lay just touching her small shoulders and the way it fell perfectly into place, every single piece of it. i thought of her gorgeous figure and how any outfit she wore made her curves pop and her look amazing. i thought of how insanely beautiful she was- inside and out. how she cared for others and how she looked great while doing it.

i daydreamed the entire class until the bell finally rang for lunch, leaving me to ignore jack's calls to me and just head onto the lunch line.

_____
millie

i sat at the lunch table, comforting a devastated maddie as the rest tried to as well.

we were just informed that maddie would be moving to california with her family- something about her and kenzie's dancing career. we were all extremely sad, but still happy that she would pursue her dreams of becoming a dancer.

"hey, mads, we'll still talk, sweetie. don't you dare worry. we're always here and we always will be. we love you, no matter if you're here or 200 miles away," i hugged her, trying to keep strong for her. the entire group was in a glum mood. we were losing one of the nicest girls we knew, who wouldn't be?

she was leaving after lunch, so we all dedicated lunch to sharing the great memories we had with her and wished her luck and love in california.

as soon as the dreaded bell rang, we all engulfed her in a giant group hug. afterwards, her and gaten shared a passionate, tearful kiss that lasted a while.

we all told her goodbye one last time and gave her and gaten some alone time. he was pretty tore up over it.

i walked with finn, jack, and wyatt, who were all upset but not as much as the rest of us because they didn't know her that well.

finn had been acting strange around me for the past few days, and i was determined to get to the bottom of it.

"hey, my class is right here. i'll see you guys later," wyatt stated, waving to us as he walked into third period.

the halls were still not fully cleared as we had a five minute policy after classes that stated we had five minutes to get to each before we were tardy.

"hey, finn, wanna stay with me tonight?   we haven't had just us staying together since i moved. you down?" jack asked the boy, who finally looked up from the floor and towards jack.