twenty-one; bad dad for good date.

chapter twenty-one!
( bad dad for good date. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
millie

I STAYED HOME from school friday.

it had finally hit me on thursday night. the crying, the sadness, the anger; any bad emotions i had felt towards my father, i felt them then and there.

i didn't stop crying until one in the morning, and that was because i cried myself to sleep. so, needless to say, school wasn't an option.

what would i miss on friday anyways?

i finally crawled out of bed at around 11:20 a.m, groggily making my way to the bathroom to see my reflection. it wasn't pretty.

i had puffy, bloodshot eyes, tear stained cheeks, and blood stained lips from biting them so hard. i looked rough.

i let out a sigh and took a shower, washing away any trace of bad feelings.

walking back into my room, i put on sweatpants and a crop top and dropped my towel into the basket.

i lay back down on my bed and grabbed my phone, seeing that it was 12 now, and that i had a few texts.

hoephia
hey you feeling ok?

kitchen sink
yea, u good bro?

millie bobby pin
yes i'm alright
just took a day to myself.

after the messages from the groupchat, i saw that i had one more message.

finnie😌
meet for lunch at 12:30?

i sewed my eyebrows together. wasn't he in school?

mills😉
aren't you in school silly?

finnie😌
yes. silly. i skipped lunch and am willing to skip 4th if you want..?

i smirked. maybe he'd get me out of my bad mood.

mills😉
ah. i see. sure. i'll pick you up from school in thirty.

i quickly got out of bed, throwing on black leggings and leaving my croptop on, considering it was a long sleeved one anyways. i blowdryed my hair and left it curly and threw my shoes on, grabbing my phone and heading out of my room and down the stairs.

i checked the small clock that hung on the wall, it being 12:15.

"nice!" i said to myself, proud of how quickly i got ready.

i made my way to my car and drove off to the high school, parking next to the spot where jaeden and his buds would usually be.

i chuckled. this must be the first time jaeden's actually in class, i thought.

mills😉
i'm here whenever you're ready

i sat in the driver's seat patiently for around three minutes, until a gust of wind hit me and my car door closed.

i looked over to see finn, his signature smirk playing on his lips.