twenty-nine; reminisce and apologize.

chapter twenty-nine!
( reminisce and apologize. )

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗the tears didn't stop coming once she got to her house

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
the tears didn't stop coming once she got to her house. she quietly made her way to her room, slamming the door shut and falling dramatically on her bed. she then began sobbing at the thought of all the memories she had and all the memories she could've had with him.

she thought of the first time she saw him and how beautiful she had thought of him to be.

her eyes locked on a boy with beautiful features, whom was laughing with two guys that sat at his table and the guy that was sitting at Sadie's. and oh, was Millie taken back by his features.

he had black, curly hair that looked like it had took years to fix, when it probably was only combed through that morning. his skin was a pale tone, it's features sculpted perfectly. to match his beautifully sculpted cheekbones were soft freckles that dotted his face. he was truly the most beautiful human Millie had seen in a while.

she thought of when they went to the party together, and he drunkenly flirted with her while she tried to get him to lay down.

"ya know, milky way, you're really pretty. i hate that about you," he said, using his new found nickname for her to compliment her, making her blush.. "why do you hate it, finn?" she asked, lightly petting his hair to try to get him to settle in.

"because i c-can't ever, ever have you. i'm not good enough to get a really nice and pretty girl like you. but, it's okay. i have a lot of other girls," he said, making Millie blush.

she thought of when they went to the mall, and almost shared a first kiss in Victoria's Secret when he helped her get a bra.

"well then here, i'll pick you up. ready?" he said, lifting her off the ground as if it was nothing. she was surprised at how strong he was, but she grabbed the bra anyways and came back down.

when finn put her down, they were inches apart. she could feel his minty breath blowing on her face. she looked in his eyes, feeling weak in the knees. it was a good thing that finn was still holding her waist. she looked at him nervously, biting herlip as he smirked his famed smirk. she had a feeling she had never felt before, and she didn't know what to think about it. his eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips, and it felt as if they were the only people in the crowded Victoria's Secret. he moved closer to her, and she almost fell for it.

and when they actually did share a first kiss, that of which lead to their second kiss. the kiss that happened because Finn felt something towards her, and didn't know how to show it. one of the most cliche of all kisses, maybe. but one that Millie would never forget.