twelve; confessions.

chapter twelve!
( confessions. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
jack
I HAD WOKEN up before everyone else at the sleepover, considering i was bored out of my mind by the movie choice and fell asleep first.

i began to get up and off the couch that everyone just slept on last night, when i stopped. someone was sleeping beside of me.

and there, all cuddled up and sound asleep, lay sadie, beautiful as ever. i sat in admiration for a minute, taking in her features.

her messy hair that waved over her neck and shoulders. the way her body moved ever so lightly with her breathing pattern. her freckles that glowed on her pale face. her blue eyes that looked back at me.

wait, what?

as soon as she looked towards me, she realized the position we were in, and a blush rose to her cheeks.

"oh, i'm sorry, i, um, i didn't mean to, like, you know," she trailed of quietly, not wanting to wake the rest of the sleeping group.

"it's fine. do you have the time?" i tried to play it cool, though it was hard since i was literally cuddling the prettiest girl alive at the moment.

she nodded and i released my arm from around her waist awkwardly, making both of our cheeks burn with red.

"it's 11:30 am, shit! don't you think it's time for everyone to get up?" she whispered, hopping up from the spot we shared, my shirtless torso then growing cold.

"wait! hurry! look, look, look!" she smiled and pulled my arm, signaling for me to get up. i looked to what she was pointing at, and my eyes widened.

finn was laying with his head atop millie's thighs, his arms pressed across her legs and his mouth gaped. her legs lay across his legs that were laying on the ottoman. that boy didn't look comfortable.

"oh. my. god! i have to take a picture of this!" sadie squealed quietly, grabbing her phone that lay on the other side of the sleeping sophia.

she turned off the volume so they couldn't hear the snap, and backed up a bit so she could get their full bodies. she left the flash on so it would have better picture and took a snapchat of them, gushing at the pair.

"look! how friggin' cute!" she jumped up and down, keeping her volume down still and shoving the phone in my face.

she was moving so much that i couldn't see the picture, so i grabbed her arm gently so i could see it.

she blushed at this, as did i once i realized that i had been holding her arm for a while. but, i still didn't let go.

"you're so beautiful," i looked her up and down, my comment making her blush even more and look down to her feet.

"th-thanks," she smiled to me. we stayed in that position for what seemed like forever, just looking towards eachother, before i decided to do something extremely brave.

okay, jack. you've got this. you've got this. you're strong, you're brave. do it.

i leaned in closer to her, slowly but surely, as she did the same.