thirty-one; let me love you.

chapter thirty-one!
( LET ME LOVE YOU. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

HI PLAY LET ME LOVE YOU BY MARIO WHEN YOU SEE IT OKAY?

MILLIE HAD NEVER thought that she would be where she was at that moment.

she, millie bobby brown, was watching her mother get married again. she was watching her mother's normally false and forced smile be nothing but pure, content happiness and truth. she, millie bobby brown, was the maid of honor of her mothers wedding, sadie, sophia, and lulu behind her as bridesmaids. she, millie bobby brown, was being accompanied to her mothers wedding by none other than finn wolfhard, who sat in the front row of the beautifully decorated wedding chapel, eyes flickering back and forth from the bride to his beautiful girlfriend, who stood aside her.

the wedding took less time than expected, and now the large group of friends, family, and associates were enjoying the after party, some being from texas, where jacks father had originally raised jack, some from england, and some from around these parts.

millie held a piece of wedding cake in one hand and finn's larger hand in the other as they made their way from the cake table to their prearranged seats.

finn looked at her as she laughed with jack and sadie, who shared seats across from them. lulu had brought noah with her, jaeden bringing wyatt, sophia bringing a girl named grace (a/n as in vanderwaal, yes.), and the rest of the group amongst themselves.

he smiled slightly, moving closer to her and placing his soft lips chastely on her cheek. she looked over at him with a dorky smile on her face, leaning in and placing a pop kiss on his lips, completely forgetting the entirety of the group who looked at the couple, all sharing fake gagging noises and 'awww's.

millie blushed at the realization that everyone looked at them, while finn wore his signature smirk. he placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed circles while they all continued to talk for awhile, until gavin clinked his glass with his spoon.

"alright, everyone. we're gonna start off the couples dance. all couples, get up here and dance," he turned his attention to millie's group. "that means you, jack, sadie, millie, and finn. get off your asses and dance!" all the color flushed from their faces as he called them out, snickers being heard as they and the other couples got up to dance. the dj clicked around for a minute, before the first notes of let me love you by mario began to play. millie and finn walked to the dance floor, where couples had already begun to dance. finn lightly placed his arms around her waist as she placed hers around his neck, fiddling around with her fingers loosely.

finn hummed along to the song weakly, pulling her closer to him gently by her waist and looking into her eyes. "you're so beautiful," he whispered, so caught up in looking at her to remember what he was saying or how he was saying it.

millie bobby brown did something to him that he just couldn't describe. when he so much as looked her way, the butterflies in his stomach had to flap over the knots that bounced around inside. his cheeks turned a faint flush of red when she spoke, her voice draining every inch of self control from his body. all he could do was plaster a smirk on his face when she caught his staring, for fear if he said anything to her, he would never stop rambling about how gorgeous she was. he was completely and utterly in love with Millie, and it was corruption him inside and out.

she blushed at his words and moved closer to him—if possible—and placed her head on his shoulder, the two now basically just hugging and swaying to Mario's angelic voice.

"I love you, Millie," Finn whispered, a humorless chuckle passing from his lips afterword. he soon realized what he said and scrambled to fix it.

"I—oh, shit. I didn't mean—what I meant to say... I mean, yeah, no—" he had never been so caught up over his words, anything he said always confident and poise.

"—Finn, chill. I love you too. so much," Millie responded, moving her hands from his neck to his cheeks, pulling him in for a passionate kiss, almost stealing the thunder from Mr. and Mrs.

AUTHORS NOTE!

wowie, amirite? the next bonus chapter won't have much fillie in it cuz it will be mainly the other characters and how their stories are going.

alSO, CHAPTER ONE OF EFFLORESCENCE IS UP SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO CHECK THAT OUT. IT WOULD MEAN THE W O R L D TO ME.

also, city-girll I would just like to shout you out for sharing an undying love of girl meets world with me. my phone is messed up so I can't answer that text, SO PLEASE DONT THINK IM IGNORING U CAUSE I SWEAR IM NOT AS SOON AS MY EMAIL IS FIXED I WILL TEXT U BACK.

okay, see you in the next chapter💋