seven; flips and flops.

chapter seven!
( flips and flops. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
millie

"MILLIE BOBBY BROWN. you have some fucking explaining to do," sadie said to me as we walked behind the rest of the group.

"nothing happened. he helped me get a bra. that's it," i shrugged it off as if it was nothing, which it was.

well, i didn't feel nothing. i felt a bomb explode inside my tummy. more than a bomb. it was like the entire galaxy had exploded. and we didn't even kiss. if we had, i'm pretty sure my entire body would implode.

"right, right. because that's what getting a bra looks like. seriously, millie, like, i want you happy. i want you to be with someone who is going to be as amazing to you as you are to everyone else. and i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but finn isn't that guy. if anything you're worth at least gaten. or even wyatt. they're both sweet hearts. but-" i cut her off.

"but, i don't like gaten or wyatt. or finn. he's not my type. he's a player, and i don't have feelings for those who treat girls like some sort of game that they get tired of. but i do enjoy a little game, myself. so what if i flirt with him? that's how i roll," i said smugly, looking up at the beautiful boy who was laughing hardly at something jeremy had said, as were the rest of the boys.

but it was weird. i couldn't see anyone but him. everyone other than him was blurred out. i blinked and shook my head, but it didn't work. it was like in slow motion, and it didn't stop until i ran into a figure, breaking me from my stare.

"oh, crap! i'm so sorry, wyatt," i said to the boy's backside, as he had stopped to throw away something, and i had ran straight into him.

"that's alright, millie. walk with me," he said, motioning his hand for sadie and i to walk with him, still behind the rest of the group.

sadie looked at me weirdly, but followed us anyways. he was quite a bit taller than the 2 of us, just as finn was, so when he spoke, we had to look up at him.

"so, sadie. which one of them is making you stare and not notice that you are zoned out until i ask you about it, huh?" wyatt smirked softly at sadie, who was brought out of her trace.

"wh- none, no. i don't like anyone," her cheeks flushed, making wyatt chuckle softly and shake his head to the ground.

"i didn't say that. but one of them is attracting your eye, so which is it?" wyatt scanned the group of surprisingly attractive boys, who were all laughing at something jack had, who was the presumed funny one in the group.

a slight smile appeared on sadie's semi flushed face as i realized that she was staring at the one and only.

"jack!" wyatt and i said in unison, him more ecstatic than me.

apparently wyatt was the match maker of the group.

the hopeless romantic, who never could find himself someone who made him truly happy.

"what?! i mean, yes, of course, he's pretty. but he's a mere distraction. i don't need a man to keep me happy, i honestly don't need a man at all. especially not after that jerkbag caleb. but, besides the point. yeah, i'm starin' at him. because he's hot. i mean, seriously. look at that ass. look at that smile. is it humanly possible for someone to look that nice? i hate to look at him," she went on about the brown headed boy, causing wyatt and i to crack up, when the entire group looked back at us like we were mad.