( epilogue! )

{🌻}
THE END.

A FEW MONTHS have gone by since finn made out with carly, since the gang broke up, and since finn and millie agreed to start over. finn apologized to everyone in their group after he and millie made up, sophia and sadie especially. millie and finn have gotten extremely close since the incident, numerously being mistaken for a couple.

now, everyone sits at millie's house with popcorn in their face and the little mermaid playing on the tv. finn looks over at the british girl that sits beside of him in the dark, singing along cheerfully to 'a part of your world'. in the middle of a verse, she catches him staring at her and blushes.

"what are you staring at?" she asks when the song is finished, everyone else too caught up in the movie to pay attention.

"nothing," finn responds with his signature smirk, returning his attention to the movie.

the group is holding their traditional slumber party at jack and millie's house. it is now nearing 2 am, and finn and millie are the only two awake. millie lets out a quiet yawn as her head lays against finn's shoulder lazily. finn once again looks down to the beautiful girl, a content smile resting on his lips.

"hey," he whispers, capturing her attention before she drifts to sleep. "hm?" she mumbles back, before being abruptly awoken by finn moving his shoulder to where she faces him.

"come with me." he stands up and puts his hand out for her to grab, to which she does and follows him to her room. he sits down in her bed and pats the spot next to him. she sits down with a look of confusion plastered across her face.

"what's up?" she asks, fiddling with her comforter. he sighs and lifts her chin up with two fingers once more, and has her look into his eyes. she gets nervous, trying to look away but his fingers don't allow her.

"millie, i'm going to get straight to the point. these past few months of us getting closer has driven me crazy. i want to go further than we've ever gone before," he begins, her eyebrows knitting in confusion as he digs around in the pocket of his hoodie he wears. he pulls out a small box, to which millie's eyes widen in surprise and she throws her hand over her mouth.

"this is a promise ring. the promise enclosed in it, is that i promise to never hurt you like i did again. i promise to forever be yours, if you'll accept. millie, will you be my girlfriend?" he finishes, goofily on one knee with the box in his hand. she looks at him with an amused grin and lets out a chuckle.

"you're on the wrong knee, stupid." she giggles, pulling him up from his spot in the floor to being engulfed in a hug on her bed.

"of course i will."

and, as old as time, as cliche as all, as precious as any: they lived happily ever after.

AUTHORS NOTE!

hi can you hear me crying? this story is over.

i'd like to go ahead and thank all of you for reading; rather if you've been here since chapter one, or if you're just now reading. thank you for being so patient with me and giving me positive feedback. i appreciate every single one of you. from the bottom of my heart, i love you.

even though this story is over, i will still be responding to comments and i'll still be here for any of y'all if you need me.

in other, less sappy news: i'm discontinuing ebullient and working on 2 other new books. i'm not gonna give away too much, but stay tuned because i'm going to publish a part on here stating when they're up, so don't leave me just yet. i don't really like the plot for ebullient sooooo i'm just not gonna work on it. HOWEVER: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE EBULLIENT ON YOUR OWN, MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS. PLEASE.

lol okay. i love you guys and thank you for reading and being amazing. i'll post about my new stories when they're ready.

okay, see you later💋