nine; and then there was carly.

chapter nine!
( and then there was carly. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
millie

I WAS AWOKEN by my alarm which beeped loudly in my ear. i groaned, sat up, and rubbed my eyes forcefully with my knuckles.

wednesday is the worst day of the week.

i decided that i wasn't going to try and look super cute today, and went back to bed for another 30 minutes.

the second time i was awoken, it was already 7 AM, making me rush to get up, brushing my teeth and hair and washing my face.

i quickly threw my hair up into a cute, wavy high ponytail and did my normal makeup, only without eyeshadow and eyeliner.

i threw on some dark mom jeans, a plain grey sweatshirt, and white hightop converse.

only a few more days to go until break.

i rushed down the steps after seeing that it was 7:25, and grabbed my daily tea and my stuff, and headed out the door.

after i arrived at school, i went up to jaeden and his band of jocks.

"hey, jae. walk with me," i said, pulling him from his group and towards the school.

we walked all the way to my locker before he finally asked what i wanted.

"i want you to tell me what the fuck is up with everyone hating carly? like i get she's dated you guys, but there has to be another reason, seriously," i said, wanting to get to the bottom of this.

if they didn't have a good reason, it was stupid to hate her.

"she is terrible to her exes. once she's done with them, she spreads rumors and pretends as if she's the victim, when she always dumps them," he started, and i nodded, urging him to continue, "like, she started a rumor that jack wanted to have a threesome with her and finn, and since he didn't go here, he didn't know about it. so she told some of her friends at his school to spread it, and it was a huge mess. and she said that caleb used her to get on the basketball team, said i was gay, said gaten was sexist, all sorts of crazy nonsense. but, finn knows this. so he gets what is coming to him," he finished, shocking me.

the fuck is her problem?

"oh, thanks, jae-jae. you can go now, that's all i wanted," i dismissed him and he walked back to his friends and i walked into first period, watching finn and carly the whole time.

she had her hand on his chest and he had his on her (flat) ass as they flirted hopelessly.

i walked a bit faster into first, where i was met by jack.

"hey, my dad texted me and said that we should get out early and start moving boxes over to the house. wanna leave after lunch?" he plopped down on top of his table as i turned to face him in my seat, nodding.

"yeah sure, that works," i said just as the bell rang, students rushing to their seats and finn running into the classroom and to his seat.

i rolled my eyes and turned back to my table, where the three were having a conversation on the debate of pineapples on pizza.