five; party favors.

chapter five!
( party favors. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
millie

AFTER I HAD washed my hands, i walked back down the stairs to where i was greeted by finn and his friend jack.

"so, millie, i really don't know much about you. and jack really doesn't know much about you. tell us some stuff." finn said, grabbing a shot glass and pouring himself some alcohol.

"well, what do you want to know? and i don't know much about you all either." i said back to him, grabbing a cherry flavored swisher sweets cigar and lighting it up, taking a puff of it.

jack looked me up and down.

"why don't we play 21 questions then?" he asked, before detracting his eyes from me and to finn, who grabbed a beer, not liking the taste of the shot he took.

"sure," finn and i said in unison.

"i'll go first. where do you come from, millie?" jack asked me, before taking finn's beer out of his hand and getting a sip.

"i'm from england. i just moved a few days ago, it's wonderful there. how long you guys been friends?" i asked them both, quickly changing the subject from my past.

"13 years." they answered together, making my heart melt.

"that's adorable." i gushed at them, before we looked at finn, signaling his turn.

"if you guys won't spice this up, i will. how many guys have you made out with?" finn looked at me, taking another swig from his beer.

"zero, bro, besides you." jack said, trying to act serious, making me laugh and finn smirk.

"not you, asshole. you." finn looked towards me, awaiting my answer.

wow. what a dickhead.

"well, what does that matter? but if you must know, 2 or 3. no more than that. jack, your turn." i spat at finn, before looking towards jack, who chuckled a little.

"alright finn, how many people have you made out with?"

i scoffed to myself. he probably can't even count that high.

"well. let's see, like, 7? 8? 78? i have no clue." finn smirked, as if having a bunch of tongues down your throat was some sort of accomplishment.

"i think i have a problem," he chuckled, and i scoffed.

"with all those tongues down your throat, you probably have an STD, as well," i said seriously, making jack cackle.

"i like this girl, finn. she's feisty." jack said, as if i wasn't standing right in front of them.

i took a long puff on my cigar, blowing the smoke out in a little tornado.

"so, my turn? jack, do you have a girlfriend?" i asked, making finn half choke on his beer, but he tried to play it off as if he hadn't.

"no, had a real rough break up last year. not really over it." he trailed off sadly, making me feel horrible, before he shook it off and went back to being his bubbly self.