1

Angelic Smile

Angelic Smile

A feminine orphanage, that takes homeless little girls to give them food, education and love-

Wait wait wait! I can't stand this lie.

Angelic Smile

A feminine prision, where are formed the most professional and hot submissives. Women capable to make you want them, desire them-

And there's me, Allie Ross. I'm far from hot, wanted or desired. I'm actually, a normal boring girl. Maybe too normal for this BDSM world that I was put into.

And maybe that's why I was bending over Ms. Ravenah's desk for skipping positions class. Yes, positions! They thaugh us all those positions we needed to learn to please our masters.

"I already told you, Ms. Ravenah!" I yelled. "I had to finish a job I had for college!"

"I don't like that tone!" I felt the belt on my bare back. "You are not aloud to skip classes without mine or Mrs. Merkel's authorisation!" I heard her foreign accent.

Another smack on my back was given to me and I yelled. The belt she used for our punishments was very thick. Very.

"Are you going to skip classes again?" She gave me another one, but this one was harder.

"I already told you! I. Was. Doing. A. Fucking college job!" And I felt another hard smack. "Ahhh!" I tried to manage the pain by shutting my eyes.

"You stupid girl! You're a failure for this academy!" She smaked my ass. Harder and  harder. She didn't stop.

"Ravenah!" I heard Mrs. Merkel's voice. But that didn't stop Ms. Ravenah. "Ravenah stop!"

"She- is- disrespecting me!" She hit me at each word she spoke.

"Ahhh." I cried at another smack. I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut, waiting for another smack on my back but this time nothing happened.

"Wear your clothes, Allie." I heard a male voice. I quickly dressed my top back. And looked at the make figure who was now looking at me.

Mr. Merkel. Holding Ravenah's arm.

He smirked. "Well well! Ms. Ross. It's finally great to meet you. You're the reason why my girl doesn't do her homework properly this days." She says with his hand on Ravenah's arm.

"I-"

"Usually I tend to spank girls like you until they spell me the words, sorry master." He says. "What Ravenah did to you today wasn't just a pit of what I do." 

"Seth..." Mrs. Merkel murmured holding his shoulder.

"Did I ask your opinion, Veronica?" His voice changed into a dominant one. We were thaugh the different tones to differentiate whether they were being dominant or casual.

"No, Sr." She said shyly.

Mr. Merkel's was back to mine. "Why have you been missing classes?" He asked.

I sighed. "I-I I'm sorry, Mr. Merkel. I just- ahm... I had to do an important job for college."

"Well that's a very long job. You missed all the classes in the previous month and in the begging of this one. Am I in front of a liar?"

"N-no! I-"

"Are you raising your voice at me?" His tone was getting harsh, and all I felt like was like crying in that right moment. He was making me submit.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked at the floor. "I got nervous."

"Look at me." He said and I looked at his bright blue eyes. "Tell me about the classes you missed."

"I had a lot of things there."

"All the girls here have a schedule. You have yours why aren't you following it?" He sighed. "Imagine if you had a master? Which is something you never had... What would you do? You would make us lose a client?"

"Sir I-"

"Who pays your bills?"

"The institution." I whispered feeling humiliated and hating the way Ms. Ravenah  was looking at me, with a triumphant smile.

"Who took you out of the streets?"

"The institution."

"Veronica did. Because she thought you were just perfect."

"I know... I-"

"And then you return her like this?" This time I saw his face softening. "Smart and beautiful. That's how you are. Use these fantastic characteristics in your favour and find us a dominant for you."

"Yes Mr. Merkel."

"You may now leave the room."

Before I got out, I looked at Mrs. Merkel and she narrowed her eyes. Showing that she was very upset with me. She held my arm.

"Stay away from my man." She said then suddenly a smile appeared on her red lips, a fake one, I could tell. "Don't be late for you gym class!"

Fake ass bitch!