2

I was sweating

I was sweating. I could feel my heart crying through my skin.

I just hated gym classes. I was not made for them. But then again I had to be in shape and flexible for my dom, if I ever get to have one...

"Allie?" Layla smiled gloriously. "Is everything okay with you?"

"I... am it just- can I take break?" I asked after the fifty push ups she told us to do.

"No." She said. "If fact, today you have extra-classess. Mrs. Merkel told us that you have to pay for all the classes you lost." She smiled.

Everyone knew I hated gym classes. So this was my punishment.

Where's Ms. Ravenah with her thick wife beater?

"Everyone is dismissed! Have a great day." Layla said while she looked at me. "So it's you and me-"

"I" I corrected her.

"-I." She looked a bit irritated now. "We're gonna work on your flexibility and get your body a butt."

I nodded not having any option.

She made me do all the exercises invented in the stories of exercises! That was just too much and I felt like I was going to pass out at anytime.

"Kay..." I said on the floor. "I'm never going to miss any gym classes. I learned my lesson I did." I said hoping that she would finally release me.

She smirked. "You're released." She looked at her clock. "In fact, You're going to be late for the reunion."

"What reunion?" I asked. Oh God...

"Mrs. Merkel's mother, Cyntia Moore will make an important reunion for all the submissives."

"I can't be late..." I said while I started packing my things to go.

"Okay, you have five minutes."

I ran out of the gym. That bitch did it on purpose. She knows always get punishment for being late...

I quickly got in my room, and Soraya wasn't there. She was probably already there...

I quickly dressed the first dress I found in my closet and wore a pair of flats. Did I mention the fact that I didn't take a shower and I was sweating?!

I wiped the  sweat on my face, neck and arms. And poured perfume on my skin.

I ran to the auditorium and opened the door. All the ladies in there looked at me. I saw the disgust on Ms. Moore's spotless face.

"Sit." Mr. Moore said.

"Sorry." I whispered and found myself a sit and watched Ms. Moore talking more and more about submitting.

"I want you all beautiful tomorrow. We'll have the richest and most experienced doms to choose a submissive. They are the best, But the most tough. So all the domless women, I want you all in your best behaviour." Miss Moore smiled. "Is that clear, ladies?"

"Yes ma'am." We all said and bowed before we left the big room the kitchen was being held on.

I was already going to my room when I heard a very strong and demanding feminine voice. "Ms. Ross"

I turned and saw Mrs. Moore looking at me with a stiff smile of her face due to all the botox she put in her face over the years. But I had to admit, her face looked flawless for an 83 year old woman.

"Hello, Mrs. Moore." I said softly.

"With that beautiful voice, every man will fall for you tomorrow." She said.

I didn't say anything, But I felt my face heating up.

"I want you to be my company tomorrow." She said.

"C-company?" I stuttered surprised. Almost loosing my breath at her offer.

Ms. Moore laughed. "Yes! I've been told by a lot of people that you, my darling, never had a dom in your life." She said approaching me slowly.

"Yes, ma'am." I said.

"Darling, tell me... are you a virgin?"

"Ma'am-"

"Just tell me yes or no."

I swallowed hard but then nodded. "Yes."

She smiled. "I presumed. I'll help you get a master tomorow. A good one. Your virginity will be expensive." She said looking at me like I was the most precious thing on earth.

"Now go to sleep, Alie. I need you beautiful tomorow. I want you in my office tomorow at 10 a.m."

"Yes, ma'am." I faked my best smile and walked away, thinking about how I would get any sleep after what she told me...

...

Allie