20

Alice Ross

Damn it!

I wasn't sexy enough. Ugh!

This day was so amazing! He showed me a side of him that I never knew he had. He was a true gentleman!

What I didn't understand is what was he doing at the hospital...

When we came back, I honestly thought that he was coming in with me. But he didn't.

I how desireful were his eyes. It was undeniable that he wanted me.

Then why turning me down and go home?!

Maybe to be with his other submissive.

That thought pissed me, it drove me crazy. In way, I was becoming possessive of him. Internally competing with the woman who was with him for years.

The words Dr. Larry said haunted my thoughts... "you'll go. She will stay. She always does."

Damn it! What did that woman have that was so special?!

Sure, she was beautiful. Six feet tall. From the clothes she wore, rich. Flawless skin. Super perky boobs and butt and flat stomach...

Ugh!

I got out from my not shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't that bad, was I? I mean, he wanted me... didn't he?

I got out from the bathroom and dressed in my comfy pyjamas. I went to the living room and sat there.

That house was so big. Nothing in there was familiar for me. It has someone else's traces... not that it wasn't beautify... It was. I just didn't feel like home.

This was the third month in here and it still didn't feel like home, and the fact that it was a big house just made me feel lonely.

I took my phone and dialed Soraya's number.

"Bitch! You gotta spill all the tea! You have been ignoring my texts! I wanna know everything! The he finish Jason's lame job?"

I laughed when I heard her voice. "Hello to you to."

"Bitch I ain't no Beyoncé! Spill. The. FUCKIN. tea!"

"I don't kiss and tell." I grinned.

"I DoN't KiSs aNd TeLl!" She mocked me. "I spent big money on that dress you wore. You never looked so sexy in your damn life, you've got to tell me!"

The dress...

"About the dress..." I sighed. "He ripped it."

Then she said nothing. I could only hear her breath. "Soraya?"

Nothing.

"So-"

"He did what?!" She exclaimed.

I laughed nervously. "It was in the heat of the moment, you understand that, right?"

"Yeah I do. But my bank account dosen't! Bitch I was expecting you wearing that dress at least three times to make feel like it was worth! I want my money back!"

"Soraya calm down-"

"You want me to calm the fuck down?" I heard her laugh. "Unless he cums champagne and has the ability to make you shake like a freaking washing machine, no I'm not calming down."