19

Deo Arvanitis

"I don't mean to hurt Irina. I need her to understand that she has to go. To let me go."

"So you can be free with Alice?" Dr. Lawrence, my therapist, asked looking at me, analysing my movements and expression.

I rolled my eyes at what he said Cameron and his allegations. "Why Alice?"

"Why not Alice?" He shrugged. "The way you talk to her went from insignificant, to the hottest topic, ever since she... ahm performed an oral sex on you..."

That Anna and that dirty mouth of hers... She swallowed my dick with so much ease, not everyone had that talent.

"Deo? Are you still here?" My therapist called for my attention. I looked back at him, still holding his notebook, full of notes about me and my crazy mind. "What attracted you more in her?"

My mind went to her, on the floor, crying while I hit her, humiliated her, fucked her... all wet and ready.

"She enjoys it."

"Like Mirela did." My heart stopped. We normally didn't talk about her. "Maybe you find similar things in her with Mirela."

I laughed. Alice was nothing like Mirela, starting from the way they looked. Mirela had a white porcelain skin and straight dark hair, while Alice... Alice had a light chocolate coloured skin like glistening pyrite in beach sand *author's note:(she's black.)*

Mirela couldn't cook for her safety, and Alice prepared a variety of foods for me. Mirela was sophisticated woman, gracious. Alice had a poor posture, but very smart.

"Alice's nothing like Mirela. They're too different." I said.

He nodded. "Did you even miss Mirela while you were with Alice?"

No. "I always miss Mirela-"

"But the small time you get with Alice, she just disapears from your mind."

"That's not what I said."

"You didn't have to." He closed the book.  "You didn't mention Mirela once while you told me about your weekend. Normally, you compare everything they do with what Mirela would do. But it didn't happen with Alice did it? Alice surpassed Mirela."

I feeling of guily hit my heart. No. I couldn't betray the memories of Mirela like that... "No woman will take her place."

"Nobody wants the place of a dead woman anyways." He laughed. "Deo, you're moving on. That's completely normal."

I sighed. "Are we done?"

"Do you want to leave?"

I looked at my watch. "Yes, I don't want to pay extra hours to a shitty therapist." I got up from my chair and left him behind.

I opened the door and suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Shit you-" I looked at the woman who was now covering her face, clearly sobbing.

I knew that hair. That perfume...

"Alice."

She uncovered her face and looked at me. Her face was full of tears, the makeup she wore was vanishing with her tears.

"Oh God! I-I didn't want you to see me like this and- that doctor! She was a submissive of yours?! She told me awful things and I don't have a uterus I-"

I held her shoulders. "Calm down. I'm going to take you out of here. But promise me you'll calm down."

She quickly nodded, still sobbing.