5

Deo Arvanitis.

Alice was just a cute little thing. A cute little thing that I had the urge to break.

She was was a baby in the body of a beautiful woman. A rough diamond. And she surely didn't deserve my collar on her neck.

But I confess that seeing Victoria and her mother's reaction was everything. Victoria's breakdown made my day. Correction. Made my fucking day.

I took a sip of my bourbon thinking about my new submissive. Thinking what would I do with a virgin.

I consider virginity purity. Something that should be lost with someone who at least had the patience to take it from you. I wasn't 14 anymore for God's sake!

Irina's hands wandered on my tights, seeking from my attention. I looked at her. She didn't have anything wrong. Good posture, well behaved, a masochist for the sadist I was. She deserved that damn collar on her neck.

Even though she was a good and persistent submissive, she just didn't excite me. While other submissives didn't last more than six months, Irina stayed, three years looking for the Christian Grey I would never be to her.

Deep down, Irina was delusional. She wanted romance. Romance I'd never give to her. I did my duties as a master. Took care of her wounds, and tried to be as much communicative as I could be to her.

But she desired for more and let me know about that.

"Get up." Irina, as the obedient slut she was, she did what I told her and got up from her knees. I took a look at her porcelain coloured skin, making a beautiful contrast with the beautiful shade of dark red on her skin.

"Go dress up." I saw Irina's mouth mouth opening and then closing, questioning me. Again, as the perfect slut she was, she chose to shut her mouth and chose to turn around and leave.

I couldn't stand her presence. I needed to think. I needed to get my thoughts in order. I took another sip of my drink, wondering if she would fit in my world. Probably no.

Memories were still haunting me. That place, those people... they reminded of what I had been trying to forget in the last six years.

Irina came back, already dressed in dark thighs jeans and a white blouse. She looked at me.

"You are now dismissed, Irina." I said.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, master" She said and left.

...

I got in my car to drive home. That was getting tiring. Not having my submissives at my house was nice. I liked my privacy and my house without whores wandering in it. Also, I didn't want the news shooting a girl getting into my property.

However, I had other plans for Alice. I didn't want to train her. I was going to make her a simple domestic submissive. Until she asked for more. If  she decided to do it.

Even though I was somewhat enchanted by innocent charms, I wasn't having a virgin. Even though, I was very tempted to train her. The things I wanted to do to her...

I closed my eyes for seconds and tried to remember her voice. He voice was quite surprising, I expected a weak and soft voice. But instead of that, a deep and sultry voice came from her lips. Her moans and creams would be the most perfect symphony of all time.

But I still had to listen to the little voice I in the back of my head. The voice the I listened less. The restraining voice. I had to let that girl bloom in her own time.

I park my car in my garage and get in my house. The sound of my shoes hitting the floor was the only sound heard in my lonely house.

As soon as got to my room, I removed my clothes, and took a long and hot shower. I found a pair of sweat pants and dressed them.

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I still had a company to take care after all. As soon as I opened, I saw an email from the one and only Cyntia Moore. Ridiculous woman.

It had personal details about my new submissive.

Most of the submissives from The Angelic smile have nothing but the age, price and her contacts. But with Alice it was different. The 21 year old was in college. Amazing grades... it really pitied me that she ended up on Cyntia's hands. I know how that shit works and I know the amout of debts those girls have...

I was now sure that meetings Alice was going to be something else out of my comfort zone. And I was sucker for a challenge.

...

Well this is Deo. It was just an introduction of his cold world. Something different from Alice. Alice has a cuter world and I hope you got the difference.

Kisses!