28

Bitch I'm back

My eye's better.

Enjoy the upset cuz idk wtf I'm sayin'

Alice Ross

I hummed a song as I cut the ingredients to do an omelette.

I heard quick, but light steps behind me. Irirna came to view beside me, looking at me with anger.

I dropped my knife on the counter so I didn't kill he by 'accident'. "You need anything?"

"I heard your moans from my room! You shameless slut! You moan like a dirty whore!" I felt drops of her saliva hitting my face.

I wiped her saliva from my cheek.

"Good Morning, Irina and, I'm sure that's what happens when sex is too good. Blow minding sex." I gave her a triumphant smile.

"Don't get too used to it. You're going to leave like the others!"

"I don't think so. I don't feel intimidated by you, Irina. There's a reason why he keeps you. Not because he actually wants you. There's a reason."

"Don't mess up with something that isn't of your business." She whispered to me.

"That's rich coming from someone who was asking about other people's sex a minute ago."

"You're nothing! Just a slut! He will leave you!"

"That's up to him, because I'm not leaving you do not intimidate me, there's a reason he's keeping you. He's staying with you, even thought he dosen't even want you. I'm going to find out, and when I do, I'll get a way to send you away!"

"I'm going to kill you-"

"Is everything okay, here?" My heart stopped when I heard his voice. I swallowed hard and turned to face him.

"Of course. Just a little disagreement."

I couldn't even look into Deo's eyes. What I said yesterday was a mistake. I shouldn't have said that.

I did appreciate his response, thought. He just gave me a kind smiled and started washing my body. After all, he told me to go to bed.

I didn't want to push him away, and I was afraid I really did it. Now I had to face the consequences.

"Irina, go take a shower." He said.

"No... I want to help h-"

"Go." Deo cut his submissive.

Irina left the kitchen, leaving us alone. I turned and started cutting again. I didn't want to look at him.

I felt the tension between us as he slowly walked closer to me. I felt his hot breath against my bare back, and his hand under the apron I was wearing, touch my belly, under my belly button. Oh fucking gosh!