23

Alice Ross

I was embarrassed.

Really. Really embarrassed!

Deo's driver was shamelessly looking at my body, through the mirror and Deo didn't seem to care.

I bit my lip as I looked to my lap, ashamed. But not ashamed of my body or being looked at. I was ashamed because I wet. That situation made me wet.

My mind was too dirty with thoughts of too men taking me, ever since I felt Deo's dick against my anus entrance. Being filled in those pleasure holes...

The A.C temperature was way too low and my nipples were so hard that it hurt.

"M-master." I called him. He drifted his eyes from his phone and looked at me.

"Yes, slut?"

"May I have something to cover my body with? Anything?" I asked almost desperated. The car was too cold and the driver was making this too weird. He didn't even hide it.

I saw a grin creep out of my master's lips. "Are you cold?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Look at you. You're so cold that your nipples are hard as a rock." He said. "Is it because of the temperature, or because Francis is looking at you?" It wasn't tottaly a question.

"I-I... no it's-"

"You want him to watch him while I fuck you?" Oh good lord... "or you want him to fuck you while I watch?"

At this point my face was crimson red and my pussy even wetter.

"No... you want even move, don't you? You want us both to fuck you!" He laughed and then held my hair and pulled me closer to him. "Look at this hungry whore, Francis!"

Francis laughed humorously. "Really hot, I admit."

"You're wet for him?"

I quickly shook my head. "N-No." I couldn't admit that I was wet! What would he think of me?! Wet for another man! Or better, for two men.

Having this new feelings, this new desires, drove me crazy. I felt like a freak! No one would relate...

"No? Are you telling me the truth?"

No. "Yes." Our faces were only inches apart.

He let go of my hair. "I'll feel it by myself. If I find out that you're lying I'll punish you and Francis will decide what your punishment will be."

I looked at Francis. He was a man in his mid fifties. He kept driving with a grin on his face.

My master looked at me for a moment. Probably waiting for me to change my mind and tell him the truth. But I just couldn't. Why would I admit that I was wet for two men. That I wanted them.

Suddenly, too fingers were inside me and a loud moan came from my lips. "M-master..." He moved his fingers slowly inside me.

"Oh God!" I said as I started moving my hips to meet his fingers.

I whimpered when he suddenly took his fingers out of me. "Look at this." He put his fingers covered with my juices in front of my face. "We have a liar."

I heard Francis laugh.

"It's up to you, Francis. How do I punish her?" He asked to his driver.

"Twenty-five spanks is fair." Francis said. "I'd like to do it, Sr." He said.

Now Deo laughed. "Ah Francis you're hilarious. You're not touching anyone. Don't make me lose all the intimacy I have with you."

Francis cleared his throat."I'm sorry, Sr."