24

Alice Ross

"Oh my God!" I moaned as Deo shoot his seeds inside me.

I laid my head against his chest, after riding on him. My hips were hurting, my heart hammering against my chest and my clit pulsating while my walls were still clenching around him.

I heard his heartbeat while my head on his chest, tired.

"Fuck..." I heard him sigh. I felt his hand caressing my back. His hand got to my butt and gave it a squeeze.

I looked up at him. He was looking at me too. That was so amazing. It felt so good to be like this! I wanted to stay like this with him forever.

And then his phone had to ring on the nightstand right next to him. His right hand hand let go of my butt while the other kept rubbing it and occasionally squeezing.

"Deo Arvanitis talking." He said in a low sexy voice. Everything was sexy in him. "Deusa... how did you even end up there?He groaned grumply. I found it funny.

I got up from him and felt his dick inside me, feeling it moving out of me. I whimpered a bit and heard his breathing getting harsher as I did it.

I got up from the bed and ran out of his room to the submissive's room and went to the bathroom to clean myself.

Once I did it, I went back to the submissive's room and took my phone from the bed. It was already 7:30.

I had to be fast or I'd be super late for work.

It was Monday. Deo didn't go home on Sunday as he usually did. He stayed, so this weekend was all about sex and no rest. Which I fine with it.

I took a quick warm shower and when I got out, I saw my master putting some clothes on the bed.

I was surprised at first, but then I smiled. I liked the fact that he was worried about me enough to even choose clothes for me.

Most people would hate it and say that he was stupidly dominan and he wanted to control every aspect of my life... But I loved it. That was his way to show that he cared for my existence.

"Dress this." He said.

"Yes master and thank you." I said happily. "What would you like to have for breakfast?" I smiled.

"There's no need for breakfast. I have some matters to take care off. Dress and I'll drive you to work."

"Oh there's no need I'll-"

"I didn't ask if I could, Alice." He quickly said, in a harsher tone.

I bit my lip and looked at the floor."I'm sorry."

He got out of the room and I sighed.

...

I

I took quick look at Deo, who drove his fast car. I looked at the way his hand gripped the steering wheel. How his veins popped out of his hand.

His beard was growing, his hair tied in a manbun. He looked at the road, focused.

I wondered what should he be thinking. His face was frowned, but I noticed that his lips were pressed together. Something was worrying him.

I wanted to touch his shoulder and ask him what was wrong and then tell him that everything was going to go just fine and then we'd share a quick kiss.

But this was just a strictly bdsm relationship, even thought somethings we did were out of the strictly bdsm relationship. And I was fine with it. I just wanted to spend time with him.