27

Alice Ross

I signed the pappers. "Done." I smiled at my master, who looked very pleased with my actions.

"Now, Ms. Ross, the building is now yours." Deo's attorney said with a huge smile on his face.

I sighed. "I have to go now, or else I'll be late for my work." I said.

"I will lead you way." Deo quickly said as he got up, closing the jacket of the dark blue suit he wore.

We got out of the conference room, leaving the attorney behind.

I looked at the corridors we were walking in. Everything was so modern and beautiful! Grey and white. The only different colours were from the expensive paints they had on some of the walls.

We got to the elevator, his P.A couldn't stop looking at us, while she drank her coffee.

"This week, Ingrid will begin to participate in our scenes." He said.

What? I even forgot that she existed! That wasn't good. She was so beautiful, and an expert! That was it, she was going to take him from me!

"O-okay. Can I go now?" I said, feeling my eyes burning.

"Something is concerning you." He said, examining my face. "What is it?"

"N-nothing-"

"Don't lie." He cut me, holding my arm. "Tell me now."

"Let me go." I said, trying to sound as strong as I could.

"Fix your damn tone and tell me what is it." He said in a low voice, so Diane didn't hear us. "Or else, I'll drag you to my office and torture you, until you tell me what is it."

"Needle." Was the first thing that came into my mind. "Let me go now, Deo. Needle." My voice was breaking. "Needle." I insisted in telling him my safe word and he finally let me go.

"Have a good day." I turned my back at him and pressed the button. It instantly opened and I got in.

He didn't follow me, just looked at me. Very upset.

...

I took a sip of my hot chocolate, while I ate another doughnut at a pastry, close to my workplace.

Everything was going to change with Irina back. Last time I heard about her was when she needed to heal.

Now, she was tottaly healed! Ready to back her man. Six years with someone were a life!

I was too distracted with my own thoughts that I didn't notice a tall, dark haired woman sitting in front of me on the table.

She looked familiar... I didn't know from where...

I looked at the woman confused. She was a wide grin on her face. "Hi, beautiful slut."

The mistress from the bdsm club! What was she even doing here?!

This is a public place. Calm down Alice, don't trip.

I faked a smile. "Hi."

Then her partner came with a trey of their dishes.

"Oh! Beautiful dancer." He sat at our table and took my hand kissed it and then examined my eyes. "What is bothering you, little girl."

"I... it's nothing." I faked a smile.

The woman held my hand too. "It's okay if you don't want to tell us." She smiled.