26

Deo Arvanitis

Our breaths were heavy as I laid beside her body on the floor.

Alice was something else. She turned vanilla sex into something else. The multiple positions we did, the way I loved to put her on edge, deny her orgasm to then give her a breaking and shattering one...

She had a different smell. Coconut and vanilla. Especially, her beautify curly hair.

She sighed and I felt her gaze on me. She then, slightly touched my arm with her slender fingers. She began to play with her fingers on my arm, while she hummed an unknown song to me.

I felt my body shiver as she did it. Her fingers reached my chest. I actually didn't mind. I liked the soft sound of her body, and her touch more than welcomed against my skin.

"All that grace, all that body
All that face, makes me wanna party
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds-" she stopped singing and removed her fingers away from me when she realized I was looking at her. "Sorry." She said in a whisper.

"What were you singing?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "Young and beautiful, by Lana del Rey. I got distracted." She sat up. "Are you hungry? I ate pizza. I'm not hungry. But I could order somethin-"

"No." I sighed and sat up. "But you should buy more furniture. And a better bed."

"I like softer beds." She shrugged, not looking like she took what I said in consideration.

She got up from the floor. Her body looked amazing as always. She ran to her room and came back with a rob on her slim body.

I started dressing myself up as well. I promised mother that I wouldn't take long to go back home and I had already taken more than two hours with Alice. Fucking Alice.

Ahhh... That girl!

"Are you leaving, already?" She said behind me.

"Yes." I quicky said, while I zipped my jeans. "I have nothing else to do here." I added.

She sighed frustrated. "I know... b-but it's late. And I don't mind taking the floor..."

I secretly smiled at what she said. Alice liked to please me. She always did. She was caring and worried at my well being. I appreciated that in a woman. I knew that I didn't come across a woman like her everyday, so I intended to keep her for as long as I could.

"Your bed is too soft." I started walking to the door and opened before she held my arm.

"Stay." She said in almost a whisper. Looking at her deep brown eyes, with already ready to drop tears made my heart shrink...

I felt the urge to say okay, kiss her forehead take her to the bedroom, make her feel safe in my arms and then fuck her again... gosh! How I wanted to be between her brown tights, kiss her plump lips... then tease her, torture her... damn it!

I was ready to give in to my temptation but my phone rang. It was my mother.

"Deo honey! You said that you'd be back with the wine you like in ten minutes! Where are you? I'm so worried!" My mother yelled at me, and I was sure Alice heard a bit of it because a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Mom... I'll be there in ten minutes max... don't worry." I said.

"Okay... we'll be waiting for you. I love you."

"Love you, too." I hung up and looked at a very smiling Alice.

"See on Friday?" She said softly.

"Yes." I said. I turned to leave.

"Oh! I didn't get to thank you for the Easter egg." She said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I decided to forget about the restrictions that I had to take in consideration with her... and grabbed her arm closer to me, kissed her, quickly. "Correction, I'll see you tomorow morning." I wrapped my arm around the lower part of her waist.

Her smile vanished from her face and she groaned. "No..."

"I didn't ask you. Tomorow morning." She was about to protest. "Or I'll drag you there and put a collar on your neck. In public."

She gasped. "You wouldn't."

"Don't tempt me. I am a man of words."

She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I knew that my arm shouldn't be around her waist, neither should my hand squeezing her ass... neither should her arms be around my neck...

But shit! It was just something I couldn't control!

"I know. But... Deo. This is building. A huge propriety. I can't accept such thing..." oh I loved when said my name.

"You will. It's an low capital investment. Investing in buildings is something I do, everyday, for much expensive things. It will be something good for you. I promise."

"Okay I trust you." She nodded.

"Good. How much will you need to buy furniture and to do any improvement to your apartment?" I asked.

"I don't know... and I will pay for it. Please let me do it."

I nodded. "Okay."

I heard the next door to her apartment opening. An old woman came out, holding a grey cat.

"Oh dear! There you are!" A woman smiled and then looked at me. "Who is this handsome young man?"

"This is Deo... my ahh- he's my f-"

"Boyfriend. Deo Arvanitis. Her boyfriend." I said confidently. I knew she told people in my company that she was my girlfriend. I didn't care about rummors.

I let her go and shook her hand.

"Oh! That's lovely! That explains the- anyways... I'm going out for a walk with Mr. Buttercup. See you later!" She asked goodbye.

"Boyfriend?" She said in a grin.

"Girlfriend?" I smiled back at her. "My whole work is talking about you."

She bit her delicious lips. "I'm sorry..."

"I don't care about rummors anyways. They come and go." I shrugged.

My phone rang again. I thought it was my mother, but it wasn't. It was Derik Wayne. My private investigator.

"Tomorow morning." I said to her.

She nodded with a soft smile. "Tomorow morning. And Friday."

Ooh that girl.

My phone rang again. I wasn't going to take it in front of Alice. I didn't want anyone knowing about it, or I'd probably ruin everything.

After I finally said my goodbyes to Alice, I got into my car and called Derik back.

"Yes, Derik?" I said as soon as he answered.

"Mr. Arvanitis. I found new proves about Cynthia Moore's crimes. She's going to rot in jail."

"That's excellent. I want Cyntia and her whole team of criminals down."

...
Happy Fri.day!!!

Thank you for reading,
All the love
Your girl, Arya!

Sexy gifs. Yes or nayy?