4

Alice Ross

"What are you doing here after all this years? After what happened?" Mrs. Moore said.

The gorgeous man didn't say much. He just chuckled and I felt his hand on my hair. "You have a protege." He said coming closer to me and intoxicating me with his strong cologne.

"Allie go mingle I'll talk to you later." She said.

"If you need something-"

"Go!"

"Excuse me." I smiled and got out of the building. I walked to in the beautiful garden that place had. The Angelic Smile was big and I knew this place like the palm of my hand.

I almost yelled when someone held my arm before I saw Rob, laughing.

"Calm down Allie." He said playfully, like we were good friends.

"God! Rob! What the hell, You scared the he'll out of me!" The I shook my head and released my arm from his grip. "What are you doing here?"

"Just saw you wandering and decided to say hi." He gave me an annoying grin.

"Thanks but you shouldn't get too close to me." I said.

He laughed softly. "Ouch, babe! C'mon. I just want us to be friends."

"Mrs. Moore wouldn't like that and the last thing I need now are problems with you, so if you excuse me-" Rob cut me, but holding my arm and pulling me close to him, in swift moves.

Before I could so anything, he held my butt, so our bodies collided.

"What the hell is your problem!" I said pulling him away.

He held my waist. "I want you, Allie."

"Let me go!"

"No, Allie, you're too hot today..."

"Get your hands away from her." I heard a male voice behind me.

"Who says that?" Rob said.

"You need someone to tell you that you disgust her? Are you blind. Get your fuck off her, before you regret it."

Rob pulled me away from him, making me fall. Rob walked away grumply.

I watched Rob go, with my eyes already full of tears. I started crying like a baby.

I was so upset because the expensive dress was now dirty and my chances of getting a dom today were one in a million.

The man knelt in squatting position, and lifted my face. He wiped my tears with his callused hands.

"Shh... It's okay." He said.

"I-I'm not getting a master... I'll disappoint them again. I have a huge dept in here and I don't know how I'll pay it I-"

I felt something cold and thin wrapped around my neck. I looked down, and I saw a small ruby hung on it.

It... it was a collar. I had a collar around my neck. My very first collar.

I looked at the man. He was so handsome that I doubted he existed. He smirked.

"You have a master now." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Why are you doing this?"

"You shouldn't question your master. Who allowed you to look at me?"

I looked down, at the green grass so I didn't face me.

"Now get up and let's go back to the party." He helped me to get up and offered me his jacket. The man was such a gentleman but cold at the same time that it shivered me.