30

Deo Arvanitis

Maybe I went too far...

Maybe I used the wrong words...

I shouldn't have talked to her like she was a damn object...

She blinked a few times and looked at her lap and then at me. "You mean a relationship? A normal one? No longer a strictly bdsm relationship?"

"Yes." I said. It wasnt like we acted strictly as dom and sub anyways.

"Are you going to buy me? Deo we're expensive. I'm trying to pay for my own freedom but-" I placed my index finger on her lips.

"Shhh..." I smiled at her. "Hush. Trust me. All you have to do is stay with me."

A smile appeared on her soft lips, surprising me by jumping on my body and wrapping her slender arms around my neck.

"Is this really happening? We're staying together?"

"Yes..." But not the way she's imagining.

"What's wrong?" She looked at my face worried. "Aren't you happy-"

"I'm more than happy right now... something just came into my mind. Don't worry." I assured her.

She was such a beautiful woman. So real and transparent. Fun and caring...

When I saw Irina hurting her, I felt like shit. I put her in that position. I failed her
...

I wanted to wait until I got Cyntia Moore in jail to avenge Mirela's death but I just couldn't wait. I had to know if she was in this with me.

What if she agreed with Cyntia's evil ways? What if I told her and she told Cyntia what I was planning against her and her team of demons.

But I knew Alice wasn't aware of who Cyntia Moore really was. She made innocent girls prostitutes, using the mask of a very old lady who was just trying to help. With Alice I found out that she removed their uterus off their bodies. If these girls tried to run, she killed them. She can kill her own family to protect her dirty business.

And Veronica... her daughter. A copy of her own mother...

I had to stop them.

...

I

I sighed impatiently as I waited for her to get ready.

"Alice, we can't take a lifetime waiting for you to get dressed!" I said looking at my watch.

"Comin'" I heard her sweet voice from her room.

We were at Alice's apartment. She was getting ready for our date. If I knew she would take so much time to go dress up, I would've taken her there naked. She just was perfect the way she was.

I heard her steps as she came to the living room. "I'm ready!" She said.

I got up from the white couch. "I should've just taken you naked. There's no need to dress so much you're per-" And then I saw her.

She looked just stunning in the black velvet dress I had given her to wear in the night we started this whole thing, almost four months ago. Her hair was tied in a high bun, enhancing her beautiful face.

She was just beautiful and I froze. Admiring her beauty.

"What?" She rolled her eyes. "Look, I know my hair looks shity. This is the best bun I was able to do today..."

I couldn't stop looking at her. Waw...

"You're making me nervous... say something."

"Give me a kiss." I pulled her closer to me.

"No... you're going to ruin my lipstick!"

"I don't care. Let me kiss those fucking lips." I leaned to kiss her but she turned her face. I groaned and held her face by her cheeks and kissed her.

I thrusted my tongue inside her mouth. The contact between our tongues made my cock twitch. But I had to control myself or else, there would be no date.

She broke out kiss first, breathlessly. "I thought this was my boss day."

"I told you that I'd put you in your place. You're not leaving any place with me without kissing me first. Understood?"

She smiled. "Sure."

"You look stunning, my darling."

She blushed a bit, looking at the floor. "Thank you."

I took her and and kissed it. "Let's go."

"Let me see my lipstick-"

"No! You look perfect!" 

"Deo I-"

"No."

She rolled her brown orbs. I was going to talk about how that irritated me but I decided not to.

"Let's go, my lady."

...

"Oh Deo! This is such a beautiful bracelet! Thank you honey! You always find ways to make me feel loved!" My mother said happily as she analysed her now adorned wrist.

"Happy mothers day." I kissed her hand.

"What about my gift? A spa day to us!" Deusa said happily.

"Well I don't know if this gift is for you or for me. But a day with my daughter is always a great gif!" She said happily and hugged us both. "My children. You make me so happy. Thank you for dedicating this day on me and for making me feel special."

"We love you, mother." I kissed her forehead.

"My son... always so busy. But never forgets about family." She looked at me. "And you, my beautiful daughter. My best friend. Always around."

"Oh! There are you two. Ready to make me feel like shit today?" My father came around.

Ares Arvanitis, my father was a very short tempered man. Most of the times he told what he thought and didn't smile often.

Deusa got up from the chair and hugged our father. "Don't be jealous, daddy!"

"Oh Ares! Stop being a jealous prick and let me be cherished by my kids." My mother kissed my cheek for the tenth time in less than ten minutes.

"So I already made my famous bacon and eggs to you, my beautiful Eva." My father smiled at my mother, sweetly.

My mother also got up from the couch and hugged my father. "Thank you honey. It's good to see you cook at least once a year."

They shared a quick kiss and then smiled at each other.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Alice: Did your mom like it?

Deo: she loved it. You were right. A customised bracelet was the best option.

Alice: I'm glad she liked.

Deo: my driver will pick up at seven.

Alice: as you wish, master.

...
So they are in a 'relationship' now.