6

Alice Ross

"Are you going to meet Deo Arvanitis like that?!" Soraya, my roommate said in a groggy voice. She was still sleepy.

Soraya was a beautiful woman. Requested by many but she didn't last long. She was an African beauty and sometimes I felt jealous of her enormous brown eyes, and flawless thick lips. Did I mention her curvaceous body? Every damn curve was in the right places.

She was a good friend of mine. We understood each other, even though we had diferent views of life.

"Yes." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I liked the way I was looking. I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me.

I didn't want to show him something that I wasn't.

"Whatever, Madre Teresa." She threw herself on her bed again.

I took my phone. And found a text. From Mrs. Moore. I took a deep breath before I opened her text.

It was just my Master's address. Funny. I still didn't know his name. And I didn't want to research anything. I waited for him to introduce himself.

I closed my eyes trying to remember how gorgeous my Master was. His face was so masculine, with a bit of bear covering his face, dark brown coloured eyes, small pink lips, strong and defined jaw lines and the best, his long brown hair!

I squealed like a school girl. Remembering about her crush. I already had I crush on him! Impossible!

I took my purse and walked out of my room. It was still 5:30 when I got out from the Angelique Smile's building and saw a car parked at the entrance. A man was standing ourside, beside a luxurious black car. He seemed to be looking at me so I slowly approached him.

"Miss Alice Ross?" He asked.

"Yes. It's me."

"Mr. Arvanitis sent me to take you to his propriety." The driver said.

"Oh! Thank you." The man opened me the door, without making any kind of eye contract or showing any kind of feelings.

I was happy and grateful for my Master's treasts. I was happy that he cared enough for me to send me his driver.

The man started driving and suddenly a wave of nervousness hit me. I questioned myself if I would be good enough? Was the idea of him taking my virginity, was as thrilling as it was for me?! Is he going to fuck up my mind like he did with the other submisses? Was I going to last...?

The man examined me for seconds, from the rear-view mirror.

I felt like smoking. I did smoke when I was nervous. It helped me. It was an idea from a college friend, in the end of my third year in law school.

I barely had time to study, with all of the classes in the 'Angelique Smile'. That's when I started missing the classes, hiding from them, being beaten more times by Ravena...

No I had my back full of scars. I bet my master will cringe once he sees them.

I sighed I started playing with my short fingers. I needed a cigarette between them.

"Is it too far?" I asked.

"No, miss." The driver answered quietly.

Soon, the car stopped in front of a huge building. A very luxurious building.

The door was suddenly opened by the driver. So this was happening...

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I opened my small purse and grabbed a small packet of Marlboro, took a cigarette and started smoking.