16

My knees hurt from the time I was waiting for him to comeback. I observed him from the corner of my eyes while he was taking objects from his drawers. I saw ropes and a flogger from the corner of my eyes.

I moved my neck a bit, the collar was too tight on my neck and it was staring to hurt. I moved my neck again, when I saw his eyes on me. "I-" I was starting to explain but he stopped me.

"Didn't I tell you to not move?" I nodded. "This was supposed to be a night of commemorations but your behaviours are starting to change my mind."

"I'm sorry, master."

He came closer to me. I looked at his bare foot, the foot that I personally took the shoes off. He made me kiss his feet, making him feel like some god.

He stopped behind me. "Put your arms on your back." I instantly did what he said. I felt him a lot closer, which I presumed that he kneeled. I felt his hot breath on my back, shivering me.

He was tying my arms, tightly. It felt uncomfortable in the beginning, but I ended up getting used to it. When he was done, the only thing I could move on my arms, were my fingers.  "Beautiful."

"Thank you, Master."

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about my job. You're just a piece of meat."

I bit my lip, embarrassed.

"So, here how things will go with me. First-" I screamed when I felt the flogger landing on my skin. It didn't hurt that much, but I got surprised.

My skin was burned on the spots he hit.

"You fuck with random guys in the hallway of a club!" He hit me again.

"But I just- fuck!" My skin was hit again.

He was punishing me with no real reason. He was the one who told me to find someone to loose my virginity with.

"Did you just speak without permission?" Another whip. "Raising your voice at me?" 

I tried to control my breath. "I'm sorry, Master."

"I'm not done yet." He laughed devishly. "You didn't wear the dress I specifically chose for you tonight."

I didn't say anything. He was just looking for reasons to punish me. Soraya told me that masters love punishing their submissives and didn't have to find reasons to do it.

"So, slut. Why am I punishing you?"

I licked my lips. "Because I had sex with another man. For not wearing the dress you chose to me. For talking without permission and for raising my voice." I sighed.

"I have three options for you. Either we finish this punishment with the flogger, a whip or with a paddle. Pick."

"I choose the whip." I didn't even know what I was getting myself into.

"How many whips do you think you deserve."

He wanted me to be the architect of my own destruction or what?

I sighed. He was being too cruel.

"Twenty-five." I chose randomly. I could handle twenty-five whips. I mean, Ms. Ravenah hit me more than twenty-five times with her thick belt. A whip was nothing.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I will give you the double."

I sighed. "As you please, master."

"Great answer."

"But master." I quickly said.

"What?"

"Don't I have a safe word?" I was scared now.