22

let me make you feel like a queen... use my head as your throne...

Alice Ross

"Ouch..." I winced in pain as my master cleaned my wounds.

He got a little too excited in the knife play. I did enjoy a bit... until he made a deep cut next to my breast. I screamed desperated for him to stop, but my screams only seemed to turn him on until I told him to stop.

"What happened today, can't happen again." He said while he kept taking care of my wounds.

"So no more knife play?" I asked a little disappointed. I wanted to try again, a little slower this time. I got scared.

"No more knife play." He said quietly.

"But I'd like to try again." I said honestly. "I got scared, I guess..." I said.

"I thought you trusted me." He mumbled.

"I do."

"If you did, you wouldn't be scared."

"This was my first time that I let someone play with my body with a damn knife. I have all the right to be scared." I snapped at him.

I heard him sigh. "This won't be the last time where you'll try new things. What would make you feel more secure with me?"

I was surprised with the question. "I-I don't know..." I looked at my lap. "A safe word..."

"You understand that there will be times I'll put a gag in your mouth and pretend you're not uncomfortable and keep torture you? I enjoy seeing you scared, desperated..."

"I love being desperated in your hands, master. I know that you'll take care of me... But today, I could've used a safe word... please let me have one." I said. I needed to make sure he stopped if I didn't like something.

My master was a careful man. He wouldn't try to gag me without knowing all of my limits. I trusted him my life.

"Well then, what's your safe word, slut?"

"I ahm..." I thought about a word. A word that defined all of my fears. "Needle."

Neddle was the most vivid memory I had from my mother, asside from the streets, hunger... I don't remember her face, but I do remember her purple arm, from the countless times she intoxicated herself.

That environment was sick, not only to a kid, but for anyone in any stage of life.

"I'm done." I heard my master say. "Go rest in the submissives room."

"Yes Master." I got up from the floor. "Thank you for taking care of me." I got up and walked out of the bathroom. I felt a bit weak as I walked in the hallway.

I went to the room where Ingrid slept in the night where we first met.

I laid my body on the cold bed and slept.

...

I woke up confused. What time was it?!

I got up from the bed, I realised that the sun was already setting, from one of the room's window.

I got out of the room and went to the living room. As I walked, I heard his voice coming from the living room.

"Diane, get me another assignment with Dr. Lawrence. On Monday." I heard him say. "Thank you."

Dr. Lawrence? Was he sick? That's why he was at the hospital that day? What did he have?