13

"I couldn't believe we're graduating in a month." Lisa, one of my colleagues said excited.

"Me too." I smiled.

"So, how are things with Michelle Adams?" Lisa asked as I was walking out of the campus, trying to get away from her. Lisa was apparently a good person. But I didn't like to make friends with people outside the "Angelic Smile community".

"Good. Bye. I have to go."

"Wait. I was thinking about we go out with some friends and have fun..." She smiled.

"Ahm. Well I-"

"It won't be something too bad. Just some people, having some drinks and having fun." She said.

Lisa's invitation sounded good. And probably, I'd find some guy to take my virginity before my graduation. And I was really needing to relax.

"You can bring your friends... what do you say?" She smiled.

"Okay. I'll be there."

"Tomorow at 7pm. I'll send you the address."

"Okay. Bye!" I began to walk away.

...

"No." Soraya simply said.

"Oh Soraya come on! I need some support here!"

"You know what I need? Being away from a bunch of graduates to be who will ask me a bunch of things that never took time to think of." She crossed her arms and pouted her plump lips.

"You're so childish. This ddlg lifestyle is getting into your head." I chuckled.

"Don't even pronounce those letters! He now told me to start wearing dippers and sleep inside of a crib! A small crib where I don't even know what could be a better position for me to fucking sleep and I'm tired of white and pink clothes!"

I chucked. "You're behaving like a perfect child right now."

Soraya rolled her eyes. "I need a new man."

I chuckled. "You don't get to decide that."

"Yes I do. Right now I should've been painting on my colouring book. But I'm here talking to you. Which is as boring."

"Don't say that..." I pouted. "Please come with me tonight. I promise it won't take long. I'll just need to find the perfect guy to have sex with and-"

"There is no perfect guy. You just need dick, that will open you enough to give your Master an easy way in."

"Okay. At least a good looking guy."

"Ugh, fine. I'll go. But we'll go and once you get your guy, we go." 

"Fine."

"So I'll meet you at 7."

"Okay. I'll probably show up at 9:30."

I hugged her from the side. "You're the best."

She smiled. "I know, hun!"

...

"Bitch, if you keep looking at everyone like you're trying to read their minds, no man will approach you." Soraya said as me were sitting at the bar, while Lisa and her friends were moving their bodies in the dancing floor.