11

Alice Ross

I was so lucky to have a boss like Ms. Adams! In the last month she handed me cases and took me to the court with her. She introduced me to some of her colleagues, telling them them how great I was, when I really wasn't.

I just did my best, and I felt like the effort I made was finally paying off!

In the last month I had more encounters with my master and his submissive. As always, I only did the cleaning and after care after every scene they did.

My master only got more and more cruel, even though he didn't have the same glint in his eyes like the first time. Occasionally, as i watched him torture his submissive, our eyes met for seconds.

My master's submissive only bit her lips, with tears rolling down her pale face. Never saying a word, never asking for a break. After every scene, she cried and cried.

So this weekend, they aren't coming because his submissive was too hurt and she needed time to heal.

I sighed, sad. I kinda wanted to see him. I always wanted to see him, even for seconds. I wanted to see him hurt someone, so I would imagine him hurting me in all the ways possible while I touched myself.

So I was home. It was Thursday and raining. I was eating some cereals while I read some of Miss. Adams' cases, when I heard the door.

I got up from the floor and took one of books on the coffee table.

"Who is it?" I asked, but I heard nothing.

"Fuck!" I heard a male voice and I started getting scare. I took a peak and saw my master taking his wet shirt off.

"Master!" I gasped. "Let me help you." I ran to him and saw him taking off his pants. "I'll get you a towel instead.

"Leave it." He said. All I need is a warm shower. He took off his black boxers too, standing in his naked glory in front of me, like it wasn't a big of a deal.

I couldn't take my eyes off his manhood and remember his encounters with his submissive, the way he filled every hole of her body.

I walked inside of the house to his room. I took his clothes off the floor and took them to the laundry machine.

I started preparing something for him to eat. I felt pasta was quick and easy for the occasion. I was about to cut some onions when I heard his footsteps.

His long hair was still wet, only wearing a pair of sweatpants. "You don't have to cook
. I'm not hungry." He said.

"Oh... can I help you with anything else, master?" I asked.

"A glass of water, please." He said. That tone. He wasn't being dominating with me. If he didn't dominate me, then what was I?

I took a bottle of water of the fridge and handed to him.

I looked at him while he drank his water, the way he Adam's apple moved. The way he was so gorgeous. The way his hands held the bottle.

He had to dominate me. I had to feel how it was. For once.

"Master... I..." my mouth dried when his eyes landed on me. Waiting for me to speak. "I'd like you to dominate me." I said quickly. I couldn't even face him. I looked at the floor.

"Dominate you." He mused, scratching his beard. "Come here." My heard hammered inside my chest. I did has he told me. He touched my face with his right hand and then his thumb and index finger squeezed my jaw and went to my neck.

My core clenched with the contract it had with my neck. He slowly wrapped his large hand on my neck, but as I was getting comfortable, he suddenly squeezed it, making me gasp for air.

My eyes were full of tears, while tried to catch some air. I held his chest, and dug my short nails in his skin. He then let my neck go and I couched.

He held me by my hair. "Look at me. Face me." I looked at him. "I saw it in your eyes. The fear."

I was still re-learning how to breathe properly. "Yes, I felt it. And I loved it." I said. "Now, when will you dominate me?"

He looked at me confused, but stunned at the same time. "What makes you think that you can be a good submissive? You're untrained, with a poor and stupid posture and a virgin. You're just trouble. You don't know what you're saying."

"I know what I'm saying. I want you to hurt me. I'm giving you my body. Total control of it. You can use it and in exchange-"

"There's no exchange in this. You're a whore, made to please me. You'll cry, scream, hiss, paint... and I'll love every it. I'll love every tear you drop, every wound on your body... is that what you want?" He asked me.

I could barely breathe. His face was so close to mine, and the more he talked, the damper my panties were. Hell yeah I wanted that!

I nodded. "Yes. I want everything. I will learn first."

"Get on your knees." He said and I was instantly on my knees looking up at him. "Suck my cock,slut."

"I- huh..." I finally got to see the bulge inside his sweatpants.

"I won't repeat myself. Suck. It."

I touched the waistband his pants and dragged them downer, and his gigantic dick appeared very alive, right in front of my eyes.

I licked my lips and tried to keep my heartbeat at bay so or I would just die at that moment.

I raised my hand to touch it.

"Did I aloud you to touch it?" I shook my head. "Then don't. Use your mouth."

I nodded my head and approached my lips to his hard manhood. I could see how veiny and desperate it was for a touch. My touch.

I took a lick at hit and I swear, that thing moved a bit! I looked up at him. His eyes were still on me.

I wrapped my lips on his wide monster and began to move my lips around too, just like I was taught. Slowly I began taking him all inside my mouth, while I looked up at him. I saw his Adam's apple moving a lot and I could hear his breathing.

I was halfway and I was already feeling him in the back of my neck but that didn't stop me. I had to take all of him.

I was finally there, at the base, and began moving back. Slowly. Enjoying the taste of his flesh.

But before I could get to his head, he held the back of my head and pushed me back roughly. He began moving my head, back and forward. I could barely breathe.

My clit was pulsating and my walls clenching and unclenching. I felt the urge to touch myself.

That my so thrilling!

It was so fantastic!

In minutes, his thrusts became more urgent. He was ready to cum. So I begun sucking him as hard as I could.

I heard throaty moans from him and that just made me feel like the most sexy woman in the whole world. I, Alice Ross, made Deo Arvanitis, moan.

And made him cum. So much that it ran down my neck.

He finally let go of my hair, while I took my time to catch some beath.

He held my neck and pulled me up. "Is that what you want, Alice?" He asked me and I nodded desperately.

"M-more than anything."

He looked down at me, at my lips. "When will you graduate?"

"In two months." I said.

"In two months you'll get rid of your virginity with some guy and then I will consider training you and take you as my submissive."

He finally let go of my neck and fixed his pants. "Good night." He said and walked away.

I could finally breathe properly.

What just happened?!

...
Vote and comment for faster updates :)