8

Alice Ross

"Alice Ross." Miss Michelle Adams looked at me from the top, since she was much taller than me. She wore her very formal sat suit and simple pearl necklace and earings.

"It's me." I smiled looking at her with so much admiration.

Michelle Adams, was a terrific criminalist and I wanted to be her one day. If I got to pay all my debts with Angelic Smile and live my life freely.

"You're so... short. High grades, short person I guess." I tried to smile at whatever she was talking about. "I expected a taller person. Like tall as me."

She had the height that not many men had and surely women didn't too. But she was beautiful.

"Fine." She began. "You'll be here to basically follow me around and do some stuff for me. Eventually, I'll give a boring case and you'll win it. Here is win or win. Especially when we're against Pablo Flores." She said.

Pablo Flores was also a great lawyer. But not as great as Michelle. He was known for his sexism. If you wanted to work with him as female, in the maximum, what you'd be is a mere secretary.

"Yes, miss."

"Fine. I like your vibe. I like that you show that you really want this." I smiled at what she said. "Your job starts now."

I basically spent the day following Miss Adams around. She was basically am day on her phone.

"But Your Honour, I don't see why my client has to be on the jail. I demand a habeas corpus. David, cut the shit. We can discuss this in a nice restaurant, next to the sea." She laughed. "Okay. This afternoon, my assistant will make the reservation. Okay see you!" She said and then looked at me. "Make a reservation at any restaurant near a beach. The best seat."

"Yes, Ms.-"

"Now!"

...

At the end of the day, I couldn't even think straight. I went home and sat there, finishing my last school jobs.

I took a sip of my coffee so I wouldn't fall. And continued.

It was Thursday, probably tomorow Deo Arvanitis and his submissives would be here. To have sex, while I would be making the job of a maid.

I sighed and just the thoughts of this submissives, made my skin shiver. Was she tall, short... what was her race? How did she look? Was she a good person? I sighed.

Fuck! I already hated her. Hated that he collared me but didn't even look twice at me. I didn't need his pity if he felt like paying my debts!

But it was good to be away from my form and that madhouse that was Angelic Smile.

I continued with my job... that was my goal. Yeah, my goal.

...

Michelle Adams was crazy!

All of her life was crazy.

I was going to her room, to give her a new case and forgot to knock.

"Ms. Adams I- oh God!" I closed my eyes, when I saw a man's butt! Ms. Adams was having sex!