25

"Sixty!" I counted. "Thank you, master."

"Good girl." He said, while he rubbed my red ass. I felt his palm going lower, until a finger entered my drenched pussy. I groaned. "Look at your state." I heard him laugh. "Desperated for a fuck."

He was so crude with words. He held my wrists, behind my back.

I mewled as he moved his finger slowly. "Oh my-" I hissed as thumb started estimating my throbbing clit. "T-they could hear us..." I murmured against the cold desk.

"Who? Diane? You're worried that she'll know how much of a slut you are?" I bit my lip as he talked dirty to me.

"P-please..." I said softly. "I need you... please just do it." My eyes were closed, enjoying his fingers.

"Weren't you worried about Diane hearing us?"

I couldn't even answer him, my brain was turned into mush. "Maybe we should shit your mouth..."

Suddenly, his fingers abandoned my private part. I groaned in frustration.

My previously taken off, black panties, came to show in his hand. "Open your mouth." He said.

He pushed my panty inside my mouth. "Now we can't be silent."

My mouth was already salivating, and my clit throbbing, waiting waiting for some stimulation.

In a swift move, he pinned my wrists on the desk table. I heard the zipper of his pants.

"Huckh!" I groaned with my panties still in mouth, while he rubbed his dick against my clit.

I moved my hips to meet his member. I needed him so much!

He guided his cock to my entrance and kept torturing me. He entered his head and then removed it. Getting me even wetter, but I did notice that his breathing was getting harsher, so I knew that he was loosing his head as much as I was.

In a swift move, he entered me. Hard. My panties reduced the sound of the scream  I let out.

He started fucking me, hard. His moves were precise, always hitting my g-spot. I was a moaning mess beneath me. I couldn't do much.

"Shit!" I heard him grunt. He increased the pleasure by circling my clit with  his thumb.

I was close. My walls clenched and unclenched around his thick cock. I felt my saliva already dripping on my chin.

I was ready to give in and cum right there, without permission, but he immediately stopped moving and pinched my clit tightly.

I arched my back.

"Don't you dare." He warned me, with his cock still pulsating inside me.

"Eagh!" I tried to beg him.

"You won't cum today, Alice. You know why right?"

You spanked my ass! That was enough punishment.

I didn't make any attempt to answer him. "You enjoy being spanked on your ass."  He began to move his member inside me in a slow motion. His breathing was heavy as well. "That dosen't count as a punishment."

I was desperated for a release...

"Now be a good slut and kneel before your master." He removed himself from me and let go of my clit.

I did as he said. His hard member was only inches away from my face. He took off the panties off my mouth and threw them on the floor.

"Suck my cock, slut."