Chapter 5: Congratulation

It's been a few weeks since me and Jimin broke up.

My life hasn't been the same, I miss him so much.

I knew my family could tell something was wrong but I think they thought it was because of the Exclusive.

Every day I wanted to cry my eyes out but I didn't want to have the feeling of being weak. I tried my best to be strong, but it was hard.

Today they will announce the winners and I was really nervous. I was hoping my plan will work, I won't get pick, mom won't be mad and Jimin will come back to me.

"OMG IT"S STARTING!! Hyun-Ae Unnie!!" Han-na yelled.

Finally, the Exclusive started and the host Jonghyun (My baby! RIP my love) Jonghyun was the best host in Korea.

He was also a part of a really famous kpop boy band called SHINee. I watched as Jonghyun walked towards the royal family.

Queen Jeon sitting next to King Jeon, they were a cute couple. Next to them was the beautiful Princess Jung-ha and finally Prince Jungkook.

To be honest, Prince Jungkook was really hot, but he also looks like an asshole who only cares about himself.

"Good evening, your majesty." Jonghyun Bowed to the king

"Jonghyun, always good to see you." The king said with a smile.

"So your Majesty, I heard you got to see some of the lucky girls." Jonghyun said to king Jeon

"Yes, very lovely girls. But I only saw a few."

"Did your father happen to share some information about these girls?" Jonghyun looked over towards Jungkook.

"Not at all. I will see them when everyone else does." Jungkook said.

I could tell that he was nervous but was trying his best to hide it, which he was bad at.

"You Majesty, any advice for the girls?" Jonghyun walked towards Queen Jeon.

"I want you all to enjoy your last night as normal girls, after this, your life will be different. And I know this may be old but it's really helpful. Be who you are and say what you feel. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" Everyone started to clap at the Queen's beautiful words

"What beautiful words, my queen." Jonghyun clapped. "Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, please join me in congratulating the winners of the Exclusive!"

The screen changed, in the bottom right corner was a small box with Jungkook's face to see his reactions as the pictures and names showed up. The first photo showed up showing a girl as Jonghyun started to introduce her.

"Miss Chou Tzu-yu of Gyeonggi, Rank 2" I watched as Jungkook smiled, she was really pretty.

"Miss Yang Yena of North Gyeongsang, Rank 4" She looked like she was 4 years old.

Jungkook lends towards the King, whispering something.

"Kim Yeri of Gyeonggi, Rank 3" She looked older, more mature than the last girl. Jungkook looked really interested in her.

Jonghyun kept saying names and more pretty girls were shown up on the TV. We were at the 24th girl, 3 more girls.

"Bae YooBin of Gangwon, Rank 4" She was really cute.

But only 2 girls left.

"Kim Jae-Hwa of South Gyeongsang Province, Rank 6."

I stood there frozen, not believing what I'm looking at.