Chapter 41: Dream

A/N: Say thank you to @cHimDOesHAVejAmz cause  she wanted 2 updates for today..... this chapter is Just for her. But it's pretty short lol sooorrry 

"Unnie!! Wake Up!" I slowly opened my eyes. 

"Han-na?' I slowly sat up. I looked around confused.

My bedroom?

"Unnie! Stop sleeping! They are going to announce the winner! The Exclusive is going to start soon!" I looked at her shocked.

"What?" 

"The Exclusive! We are going to find out who won! Come on!" 

"Wait? Prince Jungkook didn't get married yet??" Han-na looked at me weirdly.

"Unnie are you okay? You just fill  the application like 3 weeks ago. How could he already be married." I just stared at her. 

I looked around my room. Next to my bed on my night stand was Jimin's jar of cranes.Then I quickly remembered something. I looked down and placed my hand on my belly.

 It was flat.

 I looked at my arms they were small and skinny. Jungkook's bracelet wasn't there. 

"Unnie are you okay??" I looked at Han-na with tears in my eyes. "Are you crying?" 

"I-It was a dream." I started to cry. "It was a dream." i covered my face as I cried. 

"Jae-Hwa? What's wrong?" I looked up and saw Appa. 

My eyes widened. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into his arms.

"A-Appa, you're alive!" I sobbed.

"Was I not alive before?" He asked as he laughed. 

"N-No. It's just that I-I ummm never mind. It's a long story." He smiled at me.

"Well stop crying and get out of your room. Your mother is waiting for you in the living room."

"Yes, Appa." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, I remember when Queen Jeon was picked, I knew she would win!" Mom said

"Mom did you enter the Exclusive??" Han-na asked

"No, I was 15 when the Exclusive came, I was too young but at least I met your father." Mom held dad's hand. Which was really weird.

"OMG IT"S STARTING!! Hyun-Ae Unnie!!" Han-na yelled and a pregnant Hyun-ae came running from the room to the living room.

Jonghyun walked up on the stage.  Queen Jeon was sitting next to King Jeon. Next to them was  Princess Jung-ha and Jungkook. Everything was the same as before. I looked around the room. Hyun-Ae unnie was pregnant, Appa was alive and well, and Jungkook is on TV getting ready to hear the names of the girls who were picked. 

Everything that had happened wasn't real? It was all a dream? 

My baby

Ara

Sana and Yoojung

Hobie, Tae and Yoongi oppa

Queen Jeon

Princesses from Thailand, Laos and Japan

Tzuyu 

and Jungkook

Nothing was real. 

I tried not to cry and looked back at the TV.

"Good evening, your majesty." Jonghyun Bowed to the king