Chapter 25: Good Night

A/N: I Just saw that when I posted the chapter there was nothing there and I thought I lost all my work!! I was going to cry lol luckily I wrote in my notebook before I write on here so I just re-typed everything lol

"And who said you could hurt her."  I heard some say. 

I was losing too much blood and started to feel dizzy. I felt someone jump into the hole and wrapped their arms around me. I felt safe and warm in their embrace. I felt so sleepy. 

"Hwa! Wake up! Don't close your eyes!" 

"J-Jimin," 

"Yes! It's me! Don't close your eyes. Stay with me for a little bit." 

I slowly nodded my head. I tried so hard not close my eyes but it hurt. I was too tired. 

"Help me and Lady Jae-Hwa up!" I heard Jimin scream. 

I felt someone pull me up, causing more pain to my shoulder. 

"AGHHHHH" I screamed as I held on to my shoulders. 

"Hwa!" Jimin pulled himself from the hole and knelt next to me. 

"J-Jimin I-" Before I could say anything I felt another pain on my side.  I couldn't hold it anymore and closed my eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

"Appa! Please let me go!!" I tried to pull him off of me. 

"NO! I am the King and you will listen to me! You can not do anything. You will only end up killing yourself. Stop acting like you are able to do stuff when you can't!" I pushed him off of me. 

"Why are you like this! Why do you always bring me down? Am I not your son!?!? Why do you always treat me like shit!!" 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" 

"NO FUCK YOU! I TIRED! YOU NEVER BELIEVED IN ME! WHY CAN YOU NEVER ACT LIKE A FATHER! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE-" Before I could finish I felt a hard slap across my face. 

"How dare you disrespect your father!" He punched me in the face. 

I looked at him, tear slowly falling down my cheek. 

"Y-Your Majesty! We need to get you and the Prince to a safe room. Just in case they come back." 

Dad nodded his head and followed the butler.

"Prince Jungkook. Please, we have to go," 

"What happened to lady Jae-Hwa?" 

"We don't know. I'm sorry but we have our best men out looking for her." 

"Give me a gun. I'm going to find her." 

"No! Your Majesty. I'm sorry but I have to disobey your orders. I can not let you go out there." 

"Why? Do you also believe that I'm shit!" 

I sure felt like shit. 

"No! Your Majesty! You are an amazing person. Our future king!."