Chapter 43: IPU

"You hungry?" I looked up from my book. 

"Always." I said smiling.

"What does my babies what to eat today?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand on my stomach.

"Anything. I really don't care." Jungkook laughed.

"I'll call byunhye to bring us food." He kissed my forehead as he walked out of the room.

I've been in the hospital for about almost a week. Everyday, it's just me and Jungkook. We talked about everything that had happened. I also told him about the doctor visits for the baby. Jungkook felt horrible that he hadn't been with me for 3 months, but I told him that it doesn't matter because I have him by my side now. 

We talked about our future and Tzuyu and Hyun-Ki. It really was a time where we could truly be together and get to know the real Jeon Jungkook and Kim Jae-Hwa.

It really has been the best week ever.

It would have been better if Ara was awake. The doctor said she should be waking up soon,

 but it feels like forever. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Jae-Hwa, I'm so glad that you are okay!" Queen Jeon hugged me. 

"Queen Jeon, I'm happy that you are okay." She pulled away and gave me a frown.

"Queen Jeon?" I laughed. 

"Eomma," She looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, baby. I love you. But please tell me you are going to make Jae-Hwa, my daughter in law ." Jungkook laughed. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Not only will she be your daughter in law, she's gonna be my wife." He smiled.

I pushed him away. "And who said that was going to happened?" 

Jungkook looked hurt. 

"I mean you were going to marry someone else a week ago." I rolled my eyes. 

"Jae-Hwa, I'm sorry. I-I" Queen Jeon cut him off.

"Jae-Hwa, don't be so harsh. He was depresses the whole time you were gone." I laughed.

"Poor baby, " I laughed.

"Kim Jae-Hwa," I turned around and saw King Jeon.

"Your Majesty," I bowed. 

"Follow me. I need to speak with you." I hesitated for a second as he walked away.

"King Jeon," Jungkook held my hand.

"I'm not going to hurt her Jungkook." King Jeon turned towards us. 

"Can I at least come too," I could hear the fear in his voice.

King Jeon walked towards us. 

"Lady Jae-hwa," He stopped in front of me. " I want to thank you, and I want to apologize to you." And at that moment King Jeon started to kneel.

I freaked out and quickly kneel before he did. I looked at Jungkook and he was shocked too.

"King Jeon, please no need to do this." He held his hand up and looked down.

"If it weren't for you, my son, my family would have been killed. You were brave and I feel horrible for treating you so bad. Even though you were from a lower case, you still had the courage to fight against the rebels."

I placed my hand on his and helped him up.

"King Jeon, I did what I could to save the people I love. I think many people would have done that."