Chapter 32: Fake Love

A/N: GUYS 3.3K VIEWS!?!?! OMG I'M SO HAPPPPPPYYYY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

"Can I come in?" I turned around and saw Jungkook standing by the door.

I slowly nodded my head. 

"Good Evening, Ara," She gave him a quick bow and walked out of the room. 

His eyes met mine briefly, and I wondered again if he could see how I felt about him if it was as real to him as it was to me. Could he really not see my feelings for him? 

Jungkook sat on the edge of my bed. His was clearly trying to figure out what things to say. He stood up and knelt in front of me, moving his hand to my cheek.

"Yesterday, I heard you talk with the others about loving..." He paused. 

"I remember," I said looking down.

"It's funny how you can think you've said something when you never really did." His lifted my chin, making me look at his eyes. 

"It's also funny how you can think you've heard something when you didn't either," 

 "I know what you mean." I swallowed and watched as his hand moved from my cheek to lace his fingers through mine

"I-I," I had an idea of the thing he was gonna say. But I knew he was too scared. 

"Maybe, for some people, it would be hard to confess that. Like, if they worried they might not make it to the end. Or it would be hard to say if you worried that someone might not want to make it to the end,.... or maybe never quite gave up on someone else."  

I know he still likes Tzuyu and maybe he is having second thoughts. And I regret saying I loved him when he was there. Now that those words were out, and I can never take it back. I felt stupid.  What if he never actually loves me. 

"Jae-Hwa, it's not like that I-" He paused. 

"It's late you should go to bed," I said pushing him away. 

I'm not going to force him to say those words when he clearly doesn't mean it. 

He kissed my forehead and whispered good night. 

then he left

And my heart just wouldn't stop hurting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eomma!" I ran up to the queen and hugged her. 

"Good Morning! How was your sleep?" She said patting my head. 

"It was good." She smiled. 

"Excuse me," We both turned around and saw a man. 

"Yes, Jihyuk?" Queen Jeon said.

"King Jeon wants to speak with Lady Jae-Hwa." I looked at her, confused and scared. 

"You can go. I will send her out there myself." Jihyuk wanted to say something but turned around and left. 

"E-Eomma," She held my hand. 

"Don't worry. Just be yourself. And stay strong, I will be next to you" I nodded my head. 

When we were walking down the hall I saw Jungkook. He didn't look nervose but than again he is better at hiding his feelings than I am. 

"Jungkook what is going on?" Queen Jeon quietly said. 

"I'm sorry mother, I have no idea." Once again Queen Jeon held my hand and gave it a little squeeze. 

Jungkook opened the door and at a wide desk, the King was sitting reading a piece of paper. As soon as he saw us, he quickly stood up and stormed towards us.