Chapter 26: Don't wanna cry

A/N: I'm sorry. Don't hate me for my actions...

"I can't kick her out. I don't think I could ever do that." I heard Jungkook talking.

I was too lazy to open my eyes

"Are you saying that if the other girls do worse, one of them will be kicked out?"

Yoongi Oppa?

"Jungkook."

"father and the other want me to make another cut. Tzuyu and Jae-Hwa are the finals. But Tzuyu has been doing more for the rich which is good. As for Jae-Hwa she just got the poor's vote. "

"Are you saying that Jae-Hwa isn't fit for the position?"

I was scared of Jungkook's answer. Please let me fall back to sleep before he said anything.

"I don't know. But anyways I know for a fact that I can not let either of them home."

wait.

no.

Why did you have to say that?? Saying that I was not fit to be a princess would have been better than knowing that you like Tzuyu.

I had already known that there was a special relationship between Jungkook and Tzuyu. But now I know for a fact, Jungkook really did like her. Maybe just as much as he likes me.

My heart broke

"J-Jungkook" I whispered as I slowly opened my eyes, tears falling.

"J-Jae- Hwa!" He looked at me shocked.

"Be honest with me. Do you like Tzuyu?" I said looking straight into his eyes.

No matter how much I want him to say no, I want the truth.

No more lies Jungkook.

Please.

"J-Jae-Hwa- I- I can expla-"

"No. Answer the question. Do. You. Like. Tzuyu?"

"Y-"

"Please leave." I looked at the ground more tears falling. I already knew before he could say it.

"Jae-Hwa let me exp-"

"Yoongi oppa please."

"Jungkook, just go." Yoongi's voice had anger and disappointment.

Right, when I heard the hospital room door close I broke down. After last night, and all the other times. Were his words a lie. Was he just playing me? I knew I shouldn't have hope. I am a girl who lived as a 6, I have no money, no connection. Of course, he wouldn't love me. Tzuyu did have everything. Good family, money, connection and the love from his family.

"I KNEW IT!" I screamed as I threw my pillow.

"Jae-Hwa!!" Yoongi held on to my hands. "Calm down. I understand how you are feeling right now but you need calm down. You're going to pop your stitches."

"How do you expect me to be calm. I just found out that the guy who I thought I would have a future with likes another girl. I just found out that the words that he told me last night were lies. I just found out because I am a 6 who have nothing, I lose. THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT"

I couldn't take it I was

mad,

sad,

broken.

"Jae-Hwa. I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with that asshole." Yoongi held me in his arms.

"O-Oppa. Jungkook never loved me. Right?" I wanted to cry but no more tears were coming out.