Chapter 30: Shine

"Oh shit!" 

"A-"

"Shhhhhhh!" I heard someone talking but was too lazy to open my eyes. I felt Jungkook's arms around me and cuddled closer to him. Right, when I did that I heard little giggles. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. 

"Ara! Sohyun! What are you guys doing!" I watched as their eyes traveled next to me, eyes wide. I looked down and saw Jungkook body wrapped in bloody cloth. I quickly pulled the blanket and covered him. 

"I didn't know they were that ba-" I cut Ara off

"Pretend you didn't see that! Please." They slowly nodded their heads

"Jae-Hwa, who are you talking to," Jungkook mumbled still half asleep. 

"Good Morning your Majesty," Ara said playfully, making Jungkook jumping up, covering himself with the blanket. 

"A-Ara, Sohyun. Good morning." Jungkook said embarrassed. 

"So did you two like-"

"NO!" Both me and Jungkook yelled out. Ara just laughed

"Ara stop. Let's go." Sohyun dragged Ara out.

Right when they left jungkook laid back down pulling me with him. I turned around and looked at him. 

"I could wake up like this every day." He kissed my forehead. 

"Waking up with Ara and Sohyun staring at you." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"No. Seeing your beautiful face." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. 

"S-Stop." He laughed. 

"What do you want to do today?" I bolted up

"Wait do I get to spend the whole day with you?" Jungkook was silent for a moment. 

"Maybe the whole morning and lunch." I didn't care as long as I was able to spend time with him. 

"I'm happy as long as you are with me." He held my hands. 

"But no walks in the garden." I looked down said. 

A few seconds later we heard loud noise hitting the windows. It was raining. I quickly pushed Jungkook off of me and ran towards my window. It was beautiful! I loved the rain. 

It was calming and sad. But it was comforting.

"I have an idea!" I turned around and saw Jungkook with his hands out. I held his hand and he pulled me out of the room. 

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to keep up with him. 

"Somewhere." He said with a smile.  

We quietly ran down the hallways, running up the stairs. Hiding when maids or guards we near, trying so hard to hold in our laughs. 

"Jungkook! Where are we going??"  He just smiled and kept running. 

After running up the stairs for a while I finally figured out where he was taking me. 

"The roof?" I asked running a little bit faster. He nodded. 

Finally, we made it to the top of the floor and in front of us was a glass door. I could see the wall of rain falling down in front of the door. My eyes lit up. Jungkook undid the simple lock and open the door. I felt the fresh wind blow towards me, breathing the fresh air and the wonderful smell of rain (Am I the only one who likes the smell of wind and rain? Like when it first starts to rain or at the end of a storm.)