Chapter 6: Goodbye Now

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I HOPE 2018 WILL BE YOUR YEAR! For me, 2017 wasn't a good year but I learned many things that I will change in 2018.

I woke up at 5 in the morning. There were random girls that got me ready and many guards waiting outside. They had so many dresses and so many makeup bags.

"Can I not wear any dresses?" I asked

"I'm sorry miss, we were told to put you into a dress and have you wear makeup." a girl around my age said.

"Well can I have a comfy and casual outfit and please put as little makeup as you can." They all looked at me shocked. I must have been the first person to ask that.

I guess it was an okay outfit, but the shirt was SUPER SHORT!

As for the makeup, it was okay, light and natural and my hair was cute.

If you didn't already figure it out, today all the girls who won were getting ready to leave to the Palace.

As we walked out of our house there were so many people outside.

Photographers were all taking photos of the whole family.

Oh yeah, Hyun-ae unnie and her husband  came. And even Hyun-Ki came to send me off but I'm pretty sure his selfish self just wanted to have his photo be taken and have people watch him.

As we drove to the Airport I could see so many people waiting outside. this time there were more people and more cameras.

As I got out of the car so many people rushed towards me and started to ask me questions but luckily the guards were there pushing the people back.

I looked around and tried to find him, just one last time. Maybe he would come see me, just once before I leave. I wanted to see his face one more time.

As I looked my eyes stop and looked at the boy who was standing 8 rows away from where I was standing but he wasn't looking at me. He was busy, his hands wrapped around a girl's waist, he was smiling down at her.

I guess there are people who can move on overnight. Maybe he never really liked me. Maybe she was the girl he wanted to see every day, the girl he was saving money to marry, not me.

I don't know what to do, to be mad or to cry.

I felt a someone tap my arm it was Han-na, she smiled at me. I knew she could tell something was wrong.

I put on a smile to tell her everything was alright and then I held her hand. It was time to say goodbye, it hurt a lot.

I didn't want to leave. Hyun-Ki tried to hug me but I pushed him away, clearly making him mad. I walked towards Hyun-ae, she was crying.

"Unnie don't cry!" I said hugging her

"I can't help it! I'm going to miss you!"

"Unnie, I'll be home soon, don't worry," I said pulling away from our hug.

"Yah! You better not be home soon! I know he will love you!" She hit my head but then smiled. I looked over and saw dad, he was crying.

"Appa! Don't cry!" I ran into his arms

"Jae-Hwa, no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you. Follow your heart and don't be scared because I will be right behind you."

"Appa." I started to cry

"Jae-Hwa," I pulled away from dad and looked at mom

"Just like your father said no matter what happens I will always be there for you. I will be proud of you no matter what." She kissed my forehead.

"Unnie," Han-na fell into my arms.

"Han-na, it's okay. Unnie will bring you so many things when I get back. Don't cry." I held her and rubbed her back.

"Unnie, Prince Jungkook will love you. And if he doesn't pick you, I'm going to kick his butt!" We laughed

"Thank you, Han-na"

Last person, my baby. Han-Kun. He was sitting on the ground crying. It hurt to see him cry like this. I knew this would get me in trouble but I had to do it. I sat on the ground and held his small hands. He wouldn't look at me.

"Han-Kuk, look at Noona. Please" I rubbed his hands.

He slowly looked up, I knew he was trying really hard not to cry.

"Oh Han-Kuk, it's okay to cry." After I said that he threw his arms around me, making me fall back.

"Noona, I'll try the Piano." I smiled

"I bet you would be amazing at that." He looked at me and smiled

"Noona, I love you. Prince Jungkook is stupid if he doesn't pick you."

"Thank you, I love you too. Don't be sad, I'll be home soon. But while I'm gone, I want you to be a good boy, okay?" He nodded.

"Miss Jae-Hwa, we need to go now." I rolled my eyes and Han-Kuk laughed.

I kissed his head and waved goodbye to everyone. I followed the lady that's been helping me with everything that will be going on.

"Hwa!" I froze, I'd know that voice anywhere. "Kim Jae-Hwa!!"

I turned around and saw Jimin running towards me but the guards stopped him

"Lady Jae-Hwa, please we are late." I nodded my head, but before I could take a step, I turned around to look at him one last time.

I couldn't read his face. Worry? Regret? Sadness?

I shook my head, it's too late. I'm done with his games. I walked into the airport.

Goodbye Busan.

Goodbye 6

Goodbye first love

Hello new world

Hello, new me.

Hello new love??????????? ;) lol

TBC

How was this chapter????? I hope it was good! I'm sorry that it was so short! I will try to write longer chapters. I made sure to make the next chapter long as I could lol.

Anyways don't you love Jae-Hwa's relationship with her family! It's so sweet.

Oh and you all must be curious about why Jae-Hwa is so rude to Hyun-Ki, well you will find out soon.

Thoughts about Jimin?

And Jungkook is coming soon!!!!