Chapter 28: Come Back Home

A/n:  :( 

"Jae-Hwa. Could we go for a walk in the gardens after breakfast?" Tzuyu asked quietly as we were eating.

"Of course," I answered. 

I quickly ate, wanting to hurry up and find out what she wanted to talk about. 

We walked out into the gardens. It was sunny and calm. 

"It's been awhile since I've been out here," I said as I lightly touched the beautiful flowers. 

"You and Jungkook would come here often, right?" 

"Y-Yeah." We sat under a tree. 

"Jae-Hwa, I think you and I should talk about Jungkook." 

"What about him?" I tried to sound like I wasn't interested. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun and cool air. 

"Well, I'm getting ready to being kicked out. I think we all have, well except for Sana." We both laughed. "Anyways, it's obvious that he liked you a lot but after what happened with Sohyun, it changed." 

I was starting to get annoyed was she trying to rub in my face that he liked her? 

"If you are just here to tell me about how much Jungkook likes you, I'm going to leave because I have better things to do." 

"No! That's not why I want to talk to you. Jungkook still cares about you a lot! Whenever we are on a date, there has never been a time where your name doesn't come out of his mouth. I here to be completely honest about my relationship with Jungkook. and I'm hoping you will do the same."  

"When did you two get so close?" That was the one question I'd been dying to ask. 

"Well, it all started after what happened to Sohyun. I remember I saw him alone in the gardens.  We talked. Most of it was about you. After that day I guess I became his shoulder that he could lean on. He told me about his problems with being a prince. That really all we talked about. I remember there was a time where he asked me to look over his papers in his room and that-"

I was happy to learn that he never told her any personal problems. 

wait. 

"You've seen his room?" 

"Yes, haven't you?" My silence answered her question. 

"Oh well," She said awkwardly. "You're not missing anything. It's dark with shelves full of albums and books. He also has a wall full of pictures, which he never allowed me to look at. And a lot of music stuff." 

"Tzuyu. I'm really glad that you came to talk with me and that you were so open about being honest with each other. But I don't think I'm ready to learn about your relationship. Not yet. I'm sorry." 

"I can respect that. But can you do me a favor?" 

"Sure, if I can." I waited as she bit her lip. 

"I really love Jungkook and if you're certain that he doesn't want me, could you maybe warn me so I can prepare myself when he kicks me out. I rather have it come from your mouth than his." She said almost as if she will cry.

"Of course." 

After the talk with Tzuyu, I stayed in my room. It would be too awkward to be in the same room with her. 

 I decided that I would go down for dinner to go check on Queen Jeon. As I walked into the dining room Queen Jeon stood up. 

"Jae-Hwa! We missed you at lunch." Queen Jeon smiled.