Kidnapped-Chapter Six

A sharp pain went through my body and a groan through my lips, I sat up realising I was in the back of a SUV. Turning to my left I saw a frightened Elena, what was going on? 'What do you want?' I demanded looking up seeing two strangers, one girl and one boy. 'Please we are both hurt.' Elena added a small whimper passed her lips. 'Just a taste...' The man breathed and turned around baring his fangs. In fright Elena and I pressed up against one another. 'Trevor control yourself.' The woman piped up and Trevor turned around crossing his arms childishly. 'Buzz kill.'

They took us into a house that seemed to be abandoned and placed us on a couch. 'Oh my god you look just like her.' The girl muttered as she looked at Elena. 'But I'm not I am Elena Gilbert.' The girl just seemed bored by Elena's response. 'Be quiet.' The girl hissed and glared at us both. I was utterly terrified I felt like I was gaining closer to death.  'But please I'm not Katherine.' Said Elena once more I wished she had just been quiet. 'I know who you are and I said be quiet!' Yelled the vampire and she used her strength to slap Elena in the face knocking her unconscious. I closed my eyes tightly trying not to watch. 'You'll be next if you don't stay quiet!' She reminded me and I stood my ground nodding carefully. Once she had walked away I checked if Elena was okay, she had been hit pretty hard. After almost an hour Elena had woken up, she clutched her head as she sat up in her seat. 'You okay?' I whispered trying to stay as quiet as possible. 'Yeah fine I guess....' She trailed off and stared at the floor. I turned to the direction of Trevor and the girl, I wanted to know what they were talking about. Trevor was almost having a hard attack, well obviously not but he looked very distressed. The girl looked sternly at him, Elena walked over to here there conversation a bit better when she blurted out. 'Who's Elijah?' Are you kidding me how was I supposed to know? The girl lightly smiled over to us. 'He is your worst nightmare.'. The girl walked over to Elena and I. 'Why am I here, Rose?' She pressed and I began to freak out, can she just be quiet. 'I like how you keep asking these questions like I'm gonna answer them.' But now that I mention it what more could they do to us? 'Well you have us here it's not like we can go anywhere so you should tell us.' I said quietly, I can't believe I was trying to bargain with a vampire. 'Well just between you two I personally don't want anything, just a delivery service.' She told us shrugging. 'So a delivery service for Elijah.' Elena asked and the girl just nodded her head. I sighed before speaking. 'So is he a vampire?' I mean why wouldn't he be, it seems as though every second person is a vampire these days. 'He isn't just any vampire he's an original.'

'What's a original vampire?'

Rose shook her head in amusement. 'Again with the questions. I would of thought the Salvatore's would of filled you in on vampire history.' She teased, it was kind of embarrassing our lack of knowledge. 'Trevor and I have been running from the originals for five hundred years, we are sick of running and are using you as an negotiation for old mess.' Elena simply frowned, I was rather enjoying the short history lesson even though we were nearing to our deaths. 'So what do you want with Elena?' I questioned intriguingly. 'She is a Petrova doppelgänger, the key to breaking the curse.' Rose said in a duh tone. 'You mean the moonstone curse? What do you mean the key, the moonstones the key?' Asked Elena, I looked over to her confused. I guess that's what I get for trying to stay away from the drama, I have no clue about what's going on. 'No the moonstone is what binds the key.' Rose continued informing us about the sun and moon curse and how Elena must be the sacrifice, even Trevor joined in. They talked about the original vampires and how they got themselves into a mess.

Once again they left Elena and I by ourselves, she told me about werewolves... Great just another thing to add onto the list and Katherine Pierce. She also pointed out the gush on my forehead that I didn't notice. Elena then suddenly pulled a note out of her sock and showed me. "Stefan and Damon are coming for you both - B" I gave her a hopeful look just as Trevor started crying out in worry the only thing I caught was 'He's here!' Elena and I exchanged worried looks, what if the Salvatore brothers get here to late? Sudden footsteps entered the room it was Rose and Trevor followed by the original vampire Elijah. He frowned at Elena. 'Human, impossible' he then greeted her with a casual "Hello" as if nothing was going on. 'And who's this?' He asked Rose and Trevor, looking at me curiously. Damnit I was hoping he would've just forgotten I was there. 'She was there with the doppelgänger, we thought you could put her to some use.' Rose suggested, her words rolled off her tongue rather fast. He bent down and touched my cheek and my breath hitched, he was looking at the injury on my forehead. 'How peculiar I have never come across a human with such mouthwatering blood.' He stated. 'It's almost irresistible.' He grabbed my throat and lifted me up, my legs were dangling like draped curtains. As I was choking I watched veins starting to reveal under his eyes. 'You both showed great restrain.' He told Trevor and Rose, he then looked at me in the eyes. 'Unfortunately for you I'm thirsty.' He slid his hands down to hold my waist and sunk his teeth into my neck, I let out a scream. I felt myself growing cold and I remember before falling into darkness my head hitting the ground violently.