Epilouge

I was super nervous. Not only was I about to walk down the aisle in front of my friends and family but almost most of New Orleans. Caroline and Rebekah had pretty much set up the whole venue and organised the whole wedding.
Who would've thought this day would come and I would become a Mikaelson?
Definitely not me.
The reception was beautiful, white and pink roses scattered along the ground. I could briefly see Klaus standing under a arch that was made out of vines of blooming blossom flowers, the guests were sitting in rows of silver chairs. I looked down at my silk dress, it had small lace detailing and a train. Damon walked over to me, I was actually quiet shocked he came, weddings aren't after all his scene.
'May I?' He asked and held out his arm, it took me a second to realise he wanted to walk me down the aisle.
'Sure.' I mumbled. 'Let's just get this over with.' I gripped onto his arm nervously and we began walking down the aisle, I tried to ignore everyone staring at me. I looked up at the alter seeing Klaus standing there smiling, suddenly everything I was worrying about went away. I looked down seeing Hope smiling up at me, she of course was our flower girl. She wore a beautiful tiara made from purple roses and a violet dress matching my bridesmaids Elena,Caroline,Bonnie and Rebekah. We said our "I do's" and it seemed as though it went for only a short time.

I went to a college in New Orleans and didn't waste anytime applying to become a teacher, just as I always wanted. Of course I would always go back to Mystic Falls, Arizona and Washington to visit. My life was finally starting to feel complete.

I was complete.
☾☾☾

A/N: Thankyou so much for reading my story! I had so much fun writing it!