Season Two Summary

Hey guys I'm gonna do a summary after each season (maybe) to help clear up anything like that.

In this season Leah is angry at Stefan for killing her Grandma and tries to avoid him. This is hard because she grows closer to his older brother Damon. Damon grows to care for Leah, showing a different side to him. Because he has never cared for a human before he doesn't realises his feelings are friendship and they have sex. It is only after that he realises they are just close friends and Leah agrees. She gets dragged into the supernatural drama, leaving her with no choice but to get involved. Leah also has her first moments with the original Klaus. She finds him intimidating when they first meet as he has a witch cast a spell on her to make her fall asleep, she then wakes up and Klaus feeds her his blood. At Mystic Falls movie night Klaus joined her in an attempted apology for what he did, although never stated it appears this is why. He also takes a strange interest into her. Leah then gets contacted by a spirit that Bonnie assumes is her mum. The spirit uses communication through hibiscus flowers in her dreams, warning her to stay away from Klaus. So when she sees him in his original form, it scares her a little. The hibiscus flowers pop up everywhere she goes until she actually meets Klaus in he flesh and it stops. Her dad explains to her, it was her mums favourite flower and they had them at their wedding, this is why Bonnie thinks it's her mum.