Revealed Feelings-Chapter Fourteen

Third Person

"Divide and conquer. First we'll need two pretty distractions.."

Both Caroline and Leah walked into the Mystic Grill. The pair glanced at Ric before heading over to the bar near the two original brothers. Caroline walked with a strut swaying her hips sassily, this made Leah giggle loudly drawing attention to themselves. Kol and Klaus turned in their seats looking at the two new arrivals to the grill. 'There's our dates from last night.' Muttered Kol before pointing to Leah. 'She looks like a tasty little thing, doesn't she?' His voiced was filled with hunger and lust. Klaus looked distastefully over at his brother. 'Say another word, and I'll tear out your liver.' The older brother turned his head towards the girl as they walked past, calling out greeting them. 'Leah,Caroline.' Caroline took a quick glance at them, pushing her hair behind her shoulders. 'Oh, it's you.' She mumbled in a irritated tune, Leah awkwardly smiled at them both. Klaus smirked slightly at Caroline's retort. 'Join us for a drink?' Kol raised his glass in the air, his own smirk on his lips. Leah thought this made them look related, but Caroline just rolled her eyes. 'Mm, I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks.' Caroline gave a wink to Leah before walking out of the grill, her eyes sparkled in amusement. The boys then looked over to Leah awaiting her answer. 'I'm meeting with my friends, sorry.' She then turned away and from them walking over to Ric and Meredith. Klaus grinned slightly watching Leah walk away. 'Isn't she stunning?' He asked his younger brother, Kol smirked taking a swig of his drink before retorting. 'Who my date? She certainly looks good walking away from you.' Klaus chuckled silently at this. 'I'll take that as a challenge.' He rose to his feet and was about to chase after Leah but he decided to deal with other matters and headed outside after Caroline. Leah as a part of the plan attempted to set up the pool table, although she had no clue what she was doing. Kol walked over and admired her from behind, as she bent over so she could easily arrange the table, his thoughts were going wild. He finally brushed his hands across her waist and she jumped around facing him in shock. 'Leah, a woman of your calibre ought to choose more suitable company... Don't you think, darling?' Leah sighed and attempted to turn around but Kol grabbed her tightly. 'Why don't you ditch your two friends and come have some fun with me?' She pulled herself out of his grip growling. 'Just leave me alone, Kol.' He then moved closer to her laughing devilishly. 'And why would I do that? I like pretty little things with sharp tongues.' He licked his lips and was about to lean forward but Alaric moved over at the original. 'Pretty sure she told you to leave her alone.' He hissed and Kol scowled stepping closer to him. 'Pretty sure I don't care.' Before anything else was said Ric slammed a dagger into Kol's heart, Leah stepped infront of the pair so no one in the grill saw.

Leah walked along side Ric as he carried Kol out into the alleyway, Stefan and Damon were both waiting for them. Damon gleamed at the sight of Kol being dead, he then turned to Leah smirking. 'Don't look at me like that.' She complained like a little kid folding her arms. Klaus appeared out of nowhere and pulled the dagger out of Kol, he then knocked everyone to the ground besides Leah, instead he just gave her a startling glare. 'I should've killed you months ago.' Klaus snapped at the still standing Damon. Leah watched pressing herself up against the wall in fear. Damon scoffed 'Do it. it's not going to stop Esther from killing you.' Klaus clenched his jaw walking closer to Damon. 'What did you say about my mother?' Damon glanced at Leah before looking back over to an agitated Klaus. 'You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah we both have a lot in common she hates you as much as I do.' Klaus was about to attack Damon when Elijah stopped him by calling out to him. 'Leave him.' Klaus turned looking up at his brother. 'We still need him, Niklaus.' Leah's heart was beating hard and fast as she tried to steady her breath. 'What did mother do?' Klaus asked his original brother Elijah. His brother didn't reply and instead pulled out his phone checking the time, heading over to Damon. 'You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now.' Damon shook his head in disbelief. 'You told me we had until after nine!' Elijah looked around at the bodies on the ground before shrugging his shoulders and looking back up at Damon. 'Fine they're at the old witch house.' He replied sourly and looked over at Leah who was pressed against the wall still. 'Leah, make sure Ric gets home.' She nodded and went to walk over to Ric but Klaus erupted in front of her, grabbing onto her waist. 'Don't think so mate, she's coming with us.' Within a flash all the originals disappeared into the night along with Leah.