Hayley-Chapter Sixteen

Klaus's POV
It had been weeks since I had seen Leah, I was becoming desperate. So to win her attention I decided to rescue her friend Caroline, although because I was in Tyler's body she thought I was Tyler. Go figure. Caroline pinned me up against a tree and before I could talk she began kissing me. 'I never thought I'd see you again.' She breathed out. 'How are you alive?' I wanted to laugh in her face, or push her off me. 'This is going to sound incredible but I-' I was cut off by her kissing me again. She began taking off my top and I pulled away. 'Easy love, wrong time, wrong equipment and wrong girl.' She gazed into my eyes shaking her head in disagreement, she took off her own top. 'Were fugitives on the run, all signs point to hot hybrid sex.' She went to kiss me again but I pushed her away. 'Caroline stop!' I ordered and she frowned thinking for a moment, until the though hit her and she stepped away. 'Did you just call me love? What did you do to Tyler.' She demanded covering up her body. 'Well if you had of let me finish..' I began but she cut me off once again. 'You're Klaus! You're disgusting!' I laughed at her as she went to walk away. 'Don't flatter yourself Caroline, I didn't do this for you.' She went to protest but I had already disappeared

Leah's POV
Dream/Flashback
I looked up at my Washington High School jersey on the wall, my mum had pinned it up in effort to get me in the school spirit. While pondering this, I caught the unmistakable scent of a smoking burner rising from the kitchen, I ran down stairs in the nick of time. The jar of spaghetti sauce my dad had stuck in the microwave was only on its first revolution when I yanked the door open and pulled it out. 'What did I do wrong?' Dad demanded, mum had arrived in the kitchen too. 'You're supposed to take the lid off first, dad. Metals bad for microwaves.' I swiftly removed the lid from the jar and put the sauce in a microwave safe bowl. 'Peter, I think you should take some lessons from, Leah.' Mum stated while she was laughing at the scene playing out infront of her. Dads frown soon turned to a smile as he looked over at my mum. 'Maybe she'll be a chef one day.' Dad suggested as they looked over at me, locking the blob of spaghetti in the pot. My mum smiled brightly at me. 'Whatever she does she'll make us proud.'

I woke up reading the clock it was three in the morning. I walked down stairs and poured myself a glass of water, I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. I think I had it because I'm going to check out a college today, although I wasn't certain I just wished it would stop. I went back to bed and tried to sleep until it was time to head to Whitmore College.

'Are you sure you're okay with this?' Elena asked Bonnie as we all got out of Damon's car. 'If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would but I can't so better you learn this now than at freshman orientation.' Bonnie spoke as she trailed behind immortal Elena. 'Something tells me that college isn't in my further anymore.' He voice was miserable, although she was rarely happy now becoming a vampire. 'Oh stop with the pity party, if I can go to college you can go to college.' Damon piped up looking around at our surroundings. I laughed at this 'You went to college?' I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth until he followed up by saying. 'Sure I always had a thing for sorority girls.' His smirk widened and Bonnie rolled her eyes. 'You're disgusting.' She then turned around walking away, we all followed her.

After attending lectures from different professors it was an orientation day party and everyone was dressed up for a "murder house" theme. Damon,Bonnie,Elena and I made our ways inside, judging all the people around us. A guy popped around the corner, making me jump. 'Hey I'm Frankie! I'm assuming serial killer?.' He announced and handed Damon a bloody merry. 'I'm Jack and these three lovely ladies I just rippers.' Bonnie glared at Damon as he spoke, Elena and I just giggled. 'Welcome to the murder house! Bloody merry's free till midnight. Enjoy yourselves.' Frankie told us and walked away. 'Well hates off to these idiots.' Damon joked taking off his top hat. 'Oh look professor creepy!' It was one of the lecturers who was fascinated in supernatural creatures. 'His name is professor Shane and he's not creepy... I'm gonna go talk to him.' Bonnie said and handed Damon her drink as she walked off. As we turned the corner we saw heaps of drunk young adults. 'Look at these sleezeballs covered in blood.' Damon smirked at his own remark and I looked around, so did Elena who was looking for a victim. I watched as a guy put a pill into a girls drink when she looked away, Elena clenched her jaw tightly. 'I think I found one.' She muttered to us and Damon followed her gaze. 'Roofie guy, nice choice. Go get him!' and with that she walked away, Damon and I stood there watching as she lured him in. 'She's a good flirter.' I laughed out and took a sip of my drink. 'Tell me about it.' Agreed Damon and I rolled my eyes. But something caught my attention I swore I saw a familiar face. 'I will be back.' I reassured Damon and he gave me a nod as I walked away to go see who I saw. When I went into the other room I couldn't see anyone I recognised and I clutched my forehead. 'Great! I'm insane!' I told myself out loud, when I turned around to go back to Damon someone stopped me. I looked up seeing Kol Mikaelson. 'Leah, darling.' He greeted with a smirk and I gave him a shaky grin. 'What are you doing here?' I questioned him curiously as he leaned against the wall, drinking the rest of the Bloody Mary in his hand. 'I'm just having some fun, come on relax ,Leah. Enjoy the party!' He threw his hands in the air and looked around at all the people, I did the same and bit my lip. Was I really going to do this? And if Klaus found out he would be so angry, but I guess that's all the more reason to do it. 'Okay.' I finally said and we started dancing on the dance floor, he grabbed my hips as we swayed to the music.