Chapter 5

Ash's POV:

I then heard the roars of about 15 Charizards. Charizard smirked at Lysandre and I gave him a nod. Charizard growled at his comrades and ordered them to be ready to attack. My Charizard was undoubtedly the strongest of the lot based on his size and heat he exhibited just by being in his radius.

"Oh! 15 Charizards with a leader. That's cute little boy! But that's not going to stop me! TEAM FLARE, BEGIN THE REVOLUTION!!"

Damn, I had to stop him. I was getting ready to stop him until Alain came up to me with his Mega Charizard X.

"What do you want, Alain?", I asked him.

"Ash, based on your behaviour, I can see that you know of my chat with Lysandre. He told me that he was interested in studying about Mega Evolution and  that if I helped him gain control of Kalos, he would take the concept of Mega Evolution to a whole new level. He told me that it had the abilities not only to strengthen Pokemon but to heal them as well. I accepted to help him because I wanted Mairin's Chespin to recover from his coma. But now I know that I have committed a major mistake. I know that I have tainted my image from your point but please let me atone for my mistakes. I can help you in stopping him!"

"How can I trust you?", I asked him in an accusing manner and he sighed.

"I'll tell you everything. Today morning, I went to see Lysandre to confirm pur deal again. He promised me that he will restore Chespie's health and will also improve Charizard's strength. I overheard him sharing his plans of taking over the world with one of the Team Flare grunts and confronted him. He didn't give me a convincing reply and I have never been so ashamed of my actions , Ash. PLEASE! Let me help you! I am only asking for a chance to clean up the mess I was partially responsible for!"

I saw his face to see any signs of lying but from the pain and determination in his eyes, I could see that he spoke from the bottom of his heart. I nodded my head and our Charizards gave each other a fist bump.

"Pika Pika!", Pikachu cheered from my shoulder. Lysandre threw a small blue egg and this became a large water body. Then he threw another egg which was white and this totally blocked us from any external help. I hoped Diantha could give us a hand, but it was up to me and Alain now.

"PYROAR! GYARADOS! GO!! Now MEGA EVOLVE!!!", Lysandre yelled as he threw their Pokeballs. The Gyarados was a shiny one. While they are normally blue, this one was red.

"Alain! Ash! First free the Zygarde. If it reaches a stable and a powerful Forme, it CAN be controlled by the captor. Lysandre may be able to use the Zygarde to destroy the ecosystem. Please hurry up!", Professor Sycamore yelled grabbing the mic from the MC.

"I'll take care of Zygarde. You have a stronger force Ash. Use it to stall some time. "

"Right! Charizard use Flamethrower and ask all the others to do the same"

All the Charizards blew their strongest flamethrower. Lysandre smirked and threw another egg kind of thing in front of Gyarados and this became a shield which totally blocked the attacks.

"Why won't you understand? I am doing it for a good cause"

"We decide our world, Lysandre. We don't need anyone to do something for us."

"Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noivern, Goodra come out. Guys I want all of you to attack the Pyroar! You too, Pikachu! Use your imagination, weaken it and help us take out the Gyarados!", I told them. They all nodded their heads and went to fight the Mega Pyroar.

"Charizard, use that tail of yours to break that shield and order one of your gang to sit on Gyarados' head. I have a crazy idea"

This idea had to work or we are done for. One Charizard went and sat on Gyarados' head. Gyarados tried to throw him off his head by shaking his head.