Chapter 14

Ash's POV:

Today was the day I would fight Tyson....AGAIN. But this time, I was sure the result would be different because I had gathered TONS of experience and I was more in sync with my Pokemon.

"Ash, it's time!!", Max informed me. I grinned back and nodded. Raichu smirked at me and let off some sparks through his cheeks. He then punched the air and let out a loose Thunderbolt.

"We'll get him this time!!", I told him pumped up completely.

"To 'get' him, you'll have to go and battle. The battle begins in half an hour!", Max told me poking me in my sternum.

"Alright, alright!", I told him defensively and began to pack up my things. We then began to leave and reached the stadium in the nick of time.

"LET'S GO AND LET'S GET IT!!", I yelled in excitement before walking towards my side of the Battle Arena. After reaching the spot, Tyson gave me a smirk and a thumbs up which I returned. Then the MC came to the podium.

"Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gonna have a different sort of battle today. The competitors will choose their type of battle except.........their choice won't exactly be what they have wished for!", she announced and I had no clue as to what she meant. Neither did Tyson as I saw him scratching his head.

"Let me, explain. The competitors will together spin the wheel and the battle will be based on the region the spoke of the wheel lands on"

The wheel had 5 regions. 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, 2s2 and 3s3. Tyson and I shrugged and walked towards the wheel and spun it. The spoke landed on 2s2.

"IT'S DECIDED!! THE BATTLE WILL BE A 2 ON 2 SIMULTANEOUS BATTLE WHERE THE TRAINERS BATTLE WITH BOTH OF THEIR POKEMON AT THE SAME TIME!! To those who still do not understand, it will be like the Gym Battle you would have had with Olympia"

So that kind of a battle, huh? Fine! I can still do it, no problem.

"You can DO it, Ash!!", I heard a crystal clear voice yell. I turned and saw Serena waving at me with Dawn in her usual cheerleader outfit with Lopunny and Piplup cheering with pink pom-poms. May was yelling at Max....again.

"The battle between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and Tyson from Mauville City. Each trainer will use 2 Pokemon simultaneously and when both of a single trainer's Pokemon are unable to battle, the match will end. Let the match, begin!!!"

"Persian, Sceptile!! Time to take another step towards victory!!"

"Staraptor, Talonflame!! I choose YOU!!"

Both of them came and gave each other a smirk before observing that they were on the same side and slapped their wings together and made a peace-out kind of a movement which lasted for 10 seconds.

"Persian, start off with Feint Attack!! Sceptile, Bullet Seed!!"

"Staraptor, fly above Talonflame!! Both of you, use GUST!!"

They were strong in their own but their combined strength sent Persian flying to his end and Sceptile's Bullet Seed returned and bit the both of them dealing a decent amount of damage.

"Damn, they're strong! But we are stronger!! Sceptile, use your tail to jump up and use Leaf Blade!! Persian, use Hyperbeam!!"

"Soar up!! Staraptor, protect Talonflame! Talonflame, use Flare Blitz on the field! We'll shake up the field with this attack"

Staraptor narrowly dodged one melee attack but took the second Leaf Blade head on which stunned him temporarily.

"Don't let them rest, my friends. Persian, use Feint Attack on Staraptor by jumping on Sceptile. Sceptile, try to stop Talonflame by repeated Bullet Seed attacks. They are the most efficient and effective", he ordered.