Chapter 31

Ash's POV:

My connection with Greninja was strong, but not strong enough to give him my exact location. By proper observation, I found out that I was in the outskirts of Nimbasa City, and I tried to pass on the information to Greninja. This lack of strength meant that I had to concentrate more, and for this I had to be patient. I had waited for 6 solid months, so waiting for a few minutes wouldn't hurt me much.

While I was connecting with him, I heard the grunts give Colress and Ghetsis their monthly statistics about the "information" they had extracted from me.

"First of all, tell me about the wounds suffered, bones broken and the others. I want to hear about that first", Colress asked the first grunt who began to search the list. She then whispered something in a guy's ear who seemed like her twin brother.

"I don't have all DAY, twins!!", Ghetsis pressed while Colress nodded his head.

"Umm..uh..255 bones broken, 721 muscles stretched out, and 48 ligaments torn", she told him. Colress was mightily impressed.

"Good! So he has suffered. But how is he still in one piece?", he asked her and the twins looked at each other in a confused manner.

"Sir, these are OUR casualties", they mumbled completely ashamed, and Colress lost it.

"WHAT HAS HE SUFFERED?", he pressed and they began to scan the list.

"(shiver) One hairline crack in the right pinky finger", she told him and Colress gave out a guttural scream. Then next second, he pulled out a double barrel gun and pumped 2 bullets into their foreheads.

"Do you realise that you have killed our best agents?", Ghetsis asked him totally unperturbed while he simply placed his gun back into his socket and shrugged.

"Then they don't deserve to be called the best. May Arceus have mercy on your souls", he told their corpses. Suddenly, the eastern side of the building began to rumble and parts of the wall collapsed and through the gap, I saw a large group of Tauros trying to bring down the wall, and a REALLY angry Meganium. She was my Meganium alright!

"How did those wild Pokemon come here? Seal all entrances!!", Ghetsis yelled and his grunts nodded their hands running amok clearly not knowing what to do.

While there was umm....peace in my cell, there was total chaos outside as the grunts were running around yelling at one another.

Suddenly, I felt a wave of blue light pass through me and I saw the world through Greninja's eyes. He was outside commanding the whole gang. Snorlax had already charged up his run, so the already weakened wall wouldn't stand a chance against his weight and raw strength.

Then, it turned back to normal - I saw the world from my point of view again. Greninja probably wanted to let me know that he was here.

Then Snorlax came in tumbling and accidentally rolled over Ghetsis who was trying to fire an artificial Hyper Beam at him. Well, I did want to give him a better ending, but to my relief, he was alive. His suit had taken some of the damage, but not all of it.

"GREN!! GREN!! GRENINJA!!!", he yelled at my Pokemon and they too yelled their respective names and stormed the whole building. Infernape bent the bars of my cell and allowed me to get out.

"Thanks a bunch, Infernape! Go and help the others, bud", I told him and he nodded his head giving me a big hug.

Right outside my cell, I saw my whole gear except for my shotgun which of course was with one of my Pokemon unless Garchomp or Feraligatr hadn't mistaken it for a chew toy. Lucky enough, it was totally clean such that it seemed brand new, and I used it to taunt Ghetsis again.