Chapter 17

Ash's POV:

Right!! Now it's the time to take on the rest of Cameron's Pokemon.

"You better watch out, Ash!! I'm coming back stronger than before!!", Cameron taunted.

"Bring it on, Cameron!! Like I always say, the stronger the opponent, the better is the battle!!", I countered and he gave me a thumbs up in response.

"Swanna, let's turn around the score board!!", Cameron said throwing Swanna's Pokeball.

"Swa swa Swaannnnnaaaaaaa!!", Swanna came out with her usual grace.

"Alright!! Leavanny!! I choose YOU!!", I said and threw out her Pokeball.

"Leavaaaannnny!!! Leava!!", Leavanny came out with her usual electronic voice.

"Leavanny, start off with Leaf Storm!!", I ordered.

"Send it back to Leavanny by a good dose of Gust!!"

"Hit it back with Swords Dance!!"

Leavanny had enough skill and experience to efficiently hit all of her returned Leaf Storm back to Swanna who didn't have enough time to shape her wings in another angle to dodge the rapidly occuring leaves.

"Damn!! Swanna, use Attract!!"

"Don't bother dodging it, Leavanny! Use Solar Beam!!"

Cameron probably didn't know that Leavanny was a female and when Attract had no effect on Leavanny, his face became similar to that of a shocked Lotad. Swanna was waiting for a command from Cameron and that time was enough for Leavanny to charge her Solar Beam and she let it go on Swanna while Cameron was slapping his forehead with his headband.

"Swaaaaaaaaa!!!", Swanna shrieked as she took the Solar Beam head on and fell down to the ground. She somehow managed to stay concious but was wobbling weakly.

"Swanna, Fly!!"

Somehow, Swanna got the energy to Fly and Leavanny took the attack head on. I didn't expect such a reversal from Swanna but Leavanny was unfazed.

"Leavanny, Leaf Storm!!"

"Dodge IT!!!", Cameron desperately yelled but it was useless as Swanna was too weak to do so due to the Solar Beam.

"Swaaaaaaaa", she drawled as she fell unconscious into the ground.

"Swanna is unable to battle! Leavanny is the winner!!", the referee announced as usual.

"Gaah!! Return, Swanna!! You were amazing, girl!! You did your best and that's what matters", Cameron consoled the depressed Swanna who refused to go into her Pokeball in shame. But after hearing her master's words, she went in reluctantly but happier than before.

"Ferrothorn, let's make our friends proud!!", Cameron yelled in rage throwing Ferrothorn's Pokeball.

"Wanna continue Leavanny?", I asked her and she began to charge her Solar Beam as a sign of approval and she gave me a smile.

"Ferrothorn, start off with Gyro Ball!!"

"Wrap him up with your String Shot, Leavanny!!"

My attack was a partial success as the String Shot wound up Ferrothorn and he had a tough time getting out of it but Leavanny was caught in the spin and was sent crashing into a nearby wall.

"She's cornered!! Use Iron Head to finish her off!!"

"Leavanny, use your String Shot again to catch hold of him, and use his velocity to get out of that wall!!"