Chapter 6

Serena's POV :

"Well, you and Alain will share the title of the Winner of the Lumiose Conference, in this care Winners.", Diantha told Ash walking towards us.

"Awwwww!"

"Piiiiikaaaa!"

Both Ash and Pikachu drawled disappointed with the decision. Alain seemed a bit disappointed too but didn't make such a big fuss out of the issue.

"That's a bummer. The worst thing is I won't be able to battle Ash in an official match", Alain said.

"Are you two going to come or should I hand over the trophies to somebody else?", Diantha asked them quite amused. Ash and Pikachu were still unhappy about the decision and went towards the stage with a sulk, but their faces became like that of Bonnie's when they saw the trophy.

"It is ancient Kalos tradition, that should the final match of the Lumiose Conference be disturbed, the finalists are together honoured as the winners. Not only is it our duty to honour the two finalists for their prowess in battling, but also for stopping what could have been the end of Kalos. Along with the trophies, I award these heroes and their Pokemon medals in honour of their services to Kalos. Your services in our time of help will NEVER be forgotten. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE MEN OF THE MOMENT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!", Diantha spoke movingly. Everyone began to clap as loud as they could and I was ecstatic but at the same time, I was miserable as Ash would go back to Kanto now.

Clemont's POV :

These 2 months of my journey with Ash were the most amazing months of my life. Not only was it a good experience for Bonnie, I got to make an exceptional friend and a possible mentor for Bonnie who was going to begin her own journey in 2 years.

"So, what are you going to do after going to Kanto, Ash?", I asked him.

"I don't know. I am gonna tell my mom and my other Pokemon about our journey in Kalos", he told me while petting his Charizard.

Charizard suddenly blew a Flamethrower in his face causing Serena to nearly faint but Ash just chuckled along with his Charizard. He rubbed the soot in his sleeve and Charizard rubbed his nose with Ash's cheek.

"Looks like you gotta go back to Charicific Valley, huh bud?", he asked Charizard who gave a low grunt a bit disappointed.

"Hey! Its just a week more. Your training is almost complete you know? I called Liza a few days ago and she told me how hard you worked and how you took on most of the Charizards single handedly! I'm proud of you buddy."

Charizard blew a MASSIVE flamethrower in the air showing his happiness. He gave Pikachu and Ash's Kalos Pokemon a growl and flew away to that Valley Ash was talking about.

"Where is Zygarde, Alain?", I asked him.

"It'll soon be in the forest protecting the ecosystem. Squishy will have to join Zygarde, Bonnie. I truly am sorry "

"WHAT? NO NO NO! SQUISHY IS MINE!!!", Bonnie told him tears threatening to fall.

"I have to go Bonnie", a voice was heard.

"The time I have spent with you will be the most treasured moments of my entire life. The ecosystem needs me. Zygarde is incomplete without me", Squishy told her.