Chapter 25

Ash's POV:

The second Meowth pressed the button, my breath stopped and I'm pretty sure my eyeballs would have come out of their sockets. But to my surprise, nothing severe happened.

"One margarita pizza to be delivered to the current location in.....3..minutes", the device spoke.

"He has a PokeTab to order pizza? Dang, these guys are RICH!!", Jessie wondered still looking at the tab suspiciously.

"Hey, ummm, anybody ordered pizza?", a guy dressed in a different pizza delivery boy's clothes asked the trio. But, his uniform wasn't the same as the other pizza delivery boys' uniform. In the whole of Hoenn, there was only one company which delivered pizza, and the manner in which he said pizza, troubled me.

When they opened the box, there were those wierd missiles inside.

"Hey, we ordered a pizza! Not a weapon of destruction, twerp", James scolded the delivery boy who had already begun to drive away.

"Guys, I have an idea! James, just ask Weezing to use a full dose of Poison Gas on the missiles. We'll test the strength of the mind control drugs. If it's really strong, it might be able to withstand the concentration of Weezing's attack", I told them while James followed my order. When he used Poison Gas, the missile simply melted and it seemed like thermocol exposed to fire.

"Hey twoip! How did da rocket melt?", Meowth asked me scratching his head.

"Maybe the missile is COATED with the drug. That is the only way to expose the crowd to its poison. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! THEY MIGHT BEGIN TO SHOW THEIR EFFECTS ON YOU!!", I desperately yelled at them and while they threw the missiles away from them, a Munchlax ate them all like any other berry, and went away frolicking.

"Munchlax is immune ta the poison?", Meowth asked me and I simply shrugged unable to give him a good answer.

"Why don't we test them on certain humans?", I asked them deviously and they looked at me in a clueless fashion.

"Take these 2 Pokeballs, and they'll come out the second YOU mention the name Giovanni", I told James stuffing the Pokeballs into his fists which he immediately gave to Jessie.

"But why?", James asked me totally confused and I gave him a you'll-know-in-a-while look causing him to shiver slightly.

"Meet me behind the Pokemon Centre, and wear your Team Rocket suits. The only way they'll trust you is if you act as survivors from the storming in Johto and Sinnoh", I told them and they nodded their heads.

Time Skip

"Pssst! Twoip", Meowth called me from the corner of the Pokemon Centre, and I went to meet the trio who had worn their usual outfits.

"Get into a Meowth fight, and make yourselves look as though you've scraped through the attack and have come to inform them about my plans which you heard me boasting to them before killing them, alright?", I asked them and they nodded their heads.

"Well, what about details, twoip?", Meowth asked me and I simply chuckled in return.

"Improvise!! You've always been good at that. See you at the TMHQ. Here, take this PokeNav, I stole this from a Magma grunt I knocked out a few days back", I told them and left.

Jessie's POV:

We went into the Team Magma HQ all battered up, and we told our "story" to a few grunts who immediately took us to Maxie, who was sitting in his room playing with his thumbs and ordering a few grunts to transport a few crates to Team Aqua. Then, he saw us and gave us a small smile which we fake-weakly returned.