Chapter 7

Ash's POV :

I reached home after a long journey by flight. I was eager to eat mom's handmade food which would be as amazing as always. When I reached home, I saw Mimey sweeping our garden with a large smile. Pikachu immediately ran towards him shouting a huge PIKA. Mimey suddenly looked up and threw the broom down and spread his arms for Pikachu to jump into.

"Hey Mimey!", I greeted him. He came and gave me a hug while Pikachu rubbed his cheek with Mimey's.

"Who is it, Mimey?", I heard mom ask.

"Its me mom. I'm home!", I told her.

"ASHY! YOU'RE HOME!!", she exclaimed happily and hugged the air out of my lungs. Being the son of Delia Ketchum, I got used to such hugs and retaliated with a possibly fiercer hug.

"Alright, that's enough! Both of your faces are turning purple", I heard Professor Oak say.

"Professor? What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Your mother invited me for lunch. Let me tell you, my boy. When you see your Pokemon, you might be in for a surprise!", he told me cheekily.

"Then I gotta see them RIGHT NOW!", I exclaimed bolting towards the door.

"Uh uh uh", mom caught me by my collar.

"Lunch first, Pokemon later", she told me as she dragged me to the dining table.

"I made your favourites today, Ashy. I had a feeling you'd reach home today. I thought you'd be distracted by some Pokemon and would come home tomorrow", mom told me giggling.

I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment but quickly finished my mom's amazing food and rushed to Professor Oak's lab.

"IVY IVYSAUR!!", I heard a yell from the farm and I saw an Ivysaur break a fight between a Hoppip and a Poliwag. Was that Ivysaur my Bulbasaur?

"Bulbasaur? ", I asked quite unsure. He immediately turned around and jumped on me.

"Ivy Ivy Saur Saur Ivysaur!!", he said cuddling in my chest.

"You finally chose to evolve huh bud?", I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Are you happy?", I asked him rubbing his head. He simply chuckled and nodded his head. I smiled in return. He then jumped off me and shot a Solar Beam in the air as a signal to all of my Pokemon. Within a jiffy, I was trampled by my herd of Tauros and run over again by Bayleef. After all of my Pokemon's greetings/ unintentional abuse, they all formed a circle around me eagerly waiting to see my newly caught Pokemon.

"You guys wanna see my friends from Kalos?", I asked them. They all grinned and nodded in approval. I then let out all of my Pokemon.

"TALON....FLAME!"

"GOO GOODRA!"

"NOIVERN NOI NOI!!"

"LUCHAA HAWLUCHA!!"

"NIN...GREN..NIN...JA!"

They all came out. Staraptor came close and immediately struck a friendship with Talonflame. I kinda expected that. They were extremely similar by behaviour. Ivysaur got along well with Goodra because he too was very responsible and thus his labour would be reduced with Goodra's help. Greninja got along well with Sceptile and Infernape. They 3 were carbon copies except for their species. Noivern began to play with Totodile, Gible and Oshawott. He was still a baby after all. Being the lone wolf, Hawlucha began to practice some attacks on the trees until he was interrupted by Scrafty who had apparently evolved from Scraggy while I was in Kalos.