Texting him

(Raph's POV)

"Move faster. Quieter stealth." Is what I heard from Leo. "Ok, fearless" I responded rolling my eyes at him. All of a sudden my T-phone made a ding sound. "Who is that"? Leo asked.           "Noneya, lame-o-nardo. I honestly didn't know who it was. I went to my room and sat down on my bed next to Spike. And saw the text.

??-Hi, dis is (Y/n). The girl you saved.

I soon realized I gave my number to her.

Raph-Hi princess.

(Y/n)-Don't call me that.

Raph-Sure princess.

(Y/n)-What u doing anyway.

Raph-Just finished training.

(Y/n)-Noice.

Raph-How bout you. It took ya 2 weeks to txt.

(Y/n)-I had forgotten where I put the paper. XD. And I'm just watching my little brother eat.

Raph-Why aren't u eatin?

(Y/n)-Because Sammy needs to eat first. And he might still be hungry after that.

Raph-Then what will you eat?

(Y/n)-Nothing. I guess. Sam comes first. That's for sure.

Raph-Hold on. I'm coming with pizza.

(Y/n)-You don't have to do that. I'm good.

Raph-Already on the way.

I stopped texting her.

(Y/n) POV)

Raph is so weird. I looked at Sammy smiling. He is basically my only family. "Bitch". I said. "What jerk"? He responded. "Didn't you want to stay with your best friend Dean tonight"? I asked him. "Yeah. Can I please go"? "Yes. I smiled at him". I gave him a .22. "Remember. What dad taught us". I said. "Shoot first ask questions later". he said. I nodded and he left. I sighed and my stomach growled. My dad taught us him that he told me. Shoot first ask questions later, and look after  Sammy.

"Did you just give ya brother a gun"? I jumped up and pulled a .45 out from under the table. "Woah, princess. It's me Raph." he held up his hands. I lowered the gun. "Hi". I said.